Confessions from the fuckwits

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
A few days ago I was loading my ute boxes for an install and got a phone call. Wandered around the parking lot yakking, then jumped in the ute and took off as I was pushed for time. Made it from Somerville road and was sitting at millers road lights(about 3km and several corners and a swift u turn) when a semi pulls up next to me blasting his air horn and frantically pointing to my ute. A quick scan in my side mirror reveals my tool box door wide open. I jump out,( there’s all my nail guns, dropsaw, power tools etc just sitting there staring at me) rush around and close it. Stuff still looks like it’s there but hard to tell when the lights turned green and people behind you are thinking ‘look at this fuckwit’ and getting ready to hit the horn.
Yesterday I’m searching around for my new Milwaukee charger, new because the old one died, and it’s no where. Fuckkkkkk. Must have left it on Geelong road somewhere…
Could have been worse. A lot worse. But it’s annoying to have go buy yet another bloody charger!
I've done the same, leaving a vineyard with my service door up. Many kilometres of tight winding country roads featuring large gums right on the verge.

Didn't lose any tools, but most miraculous was that I didn't tear the whole door off on a gumtree.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Getting my bike ready last night (for an after work ride tonight) I noticed a click/knocking sound with a little bit of play when rocking the front wheel back and forth with the brake on.

Ahh, loose rotor bolts or loose caliper bolts I thought whilst also thinking almost a post in this thread.

Check the rotor and caliper bolts bolts, nope they are tight. Then I realise the back and forth play (and subsequent noise) is the brake pads and the tiny amount of movement they have within the caliper :rolleyes:

Proceed to check the back wheel and lo and behold the noise is there too.

PJO

in me vL comy
Getting my bike ready last night (for an after work ride tonight) I noticed a click/knocking sound with a little bit of play when rocking the front wheel back and forth with the brake on.

Ahh, loose rotor bolts or loose caliper bolts I thought whilst also thinking almost a post in this thread.

Check the rotor and caliper bolts bolts, nope they are tight. Then I realise the back and forth play (and subsequent noise) is the brake pads and the tiny amount of movement they have within the caliper :rolleyes:

Proceed to check the back wheel and lo and behold the noise is there too.
Clearly time for a new bike!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
synergy
/ˈsɪnədʒi/
noun
the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

Imagine the wife + wife synergy! Not just double the head aches...

Jpez

Down on the left!
@Jpez total tools are having a Milwaukee sale this weekend , may ease the hurt .
Search for Milwaukee mayhem ……
Cheers. I was dead in the water with no charger so that was my first port of call. They had no just chargers left, only packed with a 5amp battery so had to suck it up and buy that.
Bloody exxy at nearly $250 for just a charger. Amazon have Chi copy’s for $46 but couldn’t wait.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cheers. I was dead in the water with no charger so that was my first port of call. They had no just chargers left, only packed with a 5amp battery so had to suck it up and buy that.
Bloody exxy at nearly $250 for just a charger. Amazon have Chi copy’s for $46 but couldn’t wait.
Faaakkk !

Could have bought a $599 kit with $100 cash back and flogged off the skins or do you need a multi port charger ?

The new rapid chargers are awesome compared the the regular ones if you can put up with the dull whine of it smashing your battery from 0-100 in super quick time.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Faaakkk !

Could have bought a $599 kit with $100 cash back and flogged off the skins or do you need a multi port charger ?

The new rapid chargers are awesome compared the the regular ones if you can put up with the dull whine of it smashing your battery from 0-100 in super quick time.

Bugger. Didn’t even think of that option :confused: My drills are very beat up. I just walked in all business like and said gimme a charger.