Confessions from the fuckwits

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Sounds like they know their (former?) compatriots well. Not sure why they swapped drop bears for bears though.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I was reading a bit of Vorsprung stuff after I messed up my knee recently. Could easily relate to my workshop routine too..
I feel triggered. Or maybe validated? Nah,both.
Or it could be the beers doing the thinking at this point…

Either way. All I know is, the Luftkappe (like all bicycle parts) requires *ample* lubrication when installing. Maple syrup may not be used as a substitute.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I feel triggered. Or maybe validated? Nah,both.

Or it could be the beers doing the thinking at this point…

Either way. All I know is, the Luftkappe (like all bicycle parts) requires *ample* lubrication when installing. Maple syrup may not be used as a substitute.
Yeah I get the lubrication but on a side point, if you fit one to a newish fork, there is enough fresh factory grease in there for 2 x Luftkappe installs.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
New tyre day. Specialized Cannibal front and rear. I've run them before so I know how stout they feel but today on the first run I'm thinking jeeez, I really need to drop the pressure, these are transmitting everything and have limited grip on chunder. Stopped and did the trailside psst, psst, letting air out and continued. Then started thinking I needed less compression damping and more rebound to control it as it felt like it was bouncing off things....started to do my head in! Stopped again to start adjusting suspension....and there it is. Climb lever to climb. On a kitsuma shock when the climb lever is in climb it's like a hardtail. Easy fix lol.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
New tyre day. Specialized Cannibal front and rear. I've run them before so I know how stout they feel but today on the first run I'm thinking jeeez, I really need to drop the pressure, these are transmitting everything and have limited grip on chunder. Stopped and did the trailside psst, psst, letting air out and continued. Then started thinking I needed less compression damping and more rebound to control it as it felt like it was bouncing off things....started to do my head in! Stopped again to start adjusting suspension....and there it is. Climb lever to climb. On a kitsuma shock when the climb lever is in climb it's like a hardtail. Easy fix lol.
Absolutely you are the only one to have forgotten to switch the lever...