Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Gap in the weather, quickly load the bike and get to the trails. New fork and different shock to test. First run...headset loose. Now normally this is where I would pull the OneUp tool out of the steerer and fix that but this new fork has an uber thick steerer so no tool fits. All good I'll use the SWAT tool under the bottle cage.....no wait...I had to take that off because it was fouling the reservoir on the shock when I installed it. Game over :( Went to the trail to do a test and adjust with no tools...FW.
Hang on...I've got all the tools you need in my backpack.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Awesome day of Enduro practice with @Jpez at Albury. Just finished last run and get a check in reminder from Airbnb…for tomorrow.
Wait.
Check the booking and call him. It’s for tomorrow night. He’s booked out tonight.
Frantic ringing around, really nothing available tonight within cooeee.
If it was just me, I’d sleep in the car, but 2 kids and 2 mates I’ve also booked for.
Found a crap place, 45 min away and looks like a total dump. Woot.
Legendary

moorey

call me Mia
You know how you love the DHR2 on the front. Well this thing is even better than that ;)
I don’t overly rate minions on that surface either. Though I will be running them. Intentionally worn DHF and Minion SS. Unless I dig out the bald AF aggressor. Forget knobs in the dry there…
My2c.