Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
Well as it's school holiday and im sure there are quite a few members lurking around thinking of things to do. So i thought it might be a good idea to do one of those mini competitions (just in a bit of fun), so if you don't like the idea dont reply to this, but if you do give me some ideas i will set up a poll then choose on what to do, then the games will begin:D

Matt H

Eats Squid
fail......
Shutup, you twit.

I guess something like this could work. You could make it kinda like one of those scavenger hunt-esque things.

ie, propose a challenge such - getting a video of you doing a mono outside red rooster, ride your bike through a supermarket, tyre tap a post box etc.

Maybe not what your thinking of, but it could be fun anyway...

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
Shutup, you twit.

I guess something like this could work. You could make it kinda like one of those scavenger hunt-esque things.

ie, propose a challenge such - getting a video of you doing a mono outside red rooster, ride your bike through a supermarket, tyre tap a post box etc.

Maybe not what your thinking of, but it could be fun anyway...
Your a genius! ok well i guess all we need is maybe a 2 team format and then go for it???

joshrides

Likes Dirt
lol yes this could be awsome like..
go through the drive through at red rooster with as many mates as you can all on bikes and try take up the whole line.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
not many people ride any more in this little shit hole i call home so it could be a bit hard for me but will be able to do it again after the holidays when i go back to Armidale:) but start the comp anyway and we will have to have a couple of rounds and find out the "most elite" group of us:rolleyes::D

J

JaRedy

how do you know the Muss... use to live here??
Indeed.
I diddn't ride back then though, diddn't get into it about 3 years after i left.

I did know about the queen st jumps though and went up on my huffy cause i lived in the wine-estate and it was nearby.

I took having freedon to build whatever you want for granted though, in Brisbane it's so tight.

How are those jumps now? What i used tho think was a masssive moto jump back then, these days i wouldn't even bother to touch haha...

awww i took so much for granted:(

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
haha well we have built a new queen st jumps down the bottom in the bush that are reasonable sized doubles and you poor man you lived in muss haha any back to the comp whose in??

Status
Not open for further replies.