Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
They were having problems with there old axles going through there new hubs. Al wanted to put a good axle in but he could not get any in and they thought that the old one wouldnt fit for some reason as it had somthing to do with the thread

hey lads
:eek:holy them trails down urunga r prety good/big.... haven been on here for soo long..

p.s wat is the web site for the pilot crew

Last edited:

Ryan

Radministrator
Yeeeeeuw! My first time at Mt Coramba on the weekend and what a sweet trail it is, big ups to Dozer and his crew for having it in such tip-top shape, must have been a couple of thousand runs total smashed out on that puppy in the last week and was still in mint condition for race runs. Propers.

One question; who decided that a huck-to-flat-to-climb was a good way to finish up? You so should have been cutting to the left of that wood and maching it into the final corners in my opinion. Other than that I freakin' loved it!

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Yeh it held up prity well during the race and should be good to ride these next few weekends.

Crozzo ive got your brake pads now so come and get them if you want them.
if not ill bring them around when i can get time to.

Anyone keen for a ride up the water towers this week ? maby thursday?

siz

Eats Squid
Pics

Dang Crozzo,
I forgot all about getting that disc off ya......Next time:(

Hope ya's all enjoyed the movie footage.

siz

Eats Squid
LoCash

haha that movie was hell good...
would off took a while to get ur dancin intime with the music..
haha
Its easy when ya know the whole song and get bored between the riders coming down the hill.
Had to do something to ease the boredom!

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
oi kev im thinkin bout headin up water towers for a bit of a muck round and i want to get some footage aswell of a few things up there.
Oi i think i will go up there tomorrow or somthing as i get out of school at 1:30 so when i get home ill give you a ring or somthing. Might even go and find some jumps.

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Queenslanders are coming

We are coming again next month to rape and pillage.......

Oops I mean ride downhill.

Maybe you guys should get out and sharpen up your skills a bit and maybe tighten up the track.

I wanna see a 12 foot berm somewhere so you better start digging this weekend. Oh and a loop to loop and maybe a massive table top and a rythem section and a big hip...............

No seriously dozer next month we should scope out some opportunities for good lines then the next time after that we come down we will be able to do some work......

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
We are coming again next month to rape and pillage.......

Oops I mean ride downhill.

Maybe you guys should get out and sharpen up your skills a bit and maybe tighten up the track.

I wanna see a 12 foot berm somewhere so you better start digging this weekend. Oh and a loop to loop and maybe a massive table top and a rythem section and a big hip...............

No seriously dozer next month we should scope out some opportunities for good lines then the next time after that we come down we will be able to do some work......
That should be good.
Hopefully ill be feeling better by then and will be able to ride.
Root canel hurts like shit. It would have to be the most pain ive been in my whole life.Bring your hardtail down as well josh and you can do some runs on that as well.There will be a few things to tidy up after last weekends wind so that should keep us busy for a while.I reckon that we change the new line up the top and make it so that it dosent run of the old track and make it have it's own starting bit up the top.

Might even be able to take you guys to this place that berry showed us on the weekend.The only thing is tha the shuttle turn around takes a fair bit of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.