Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sounds unreal bud, it will be good to catch up! The site looks unreal too, some seriously nice shots in there!

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
they are all busy smoothing out the brake bumps and cutting new lines up @ Mt C in prep for race dayz...;)
nah haha i wish.
been busy doing homework for my year ten thingy and have been building a little track near my house.
I should be up there this weekend.
not to sure what everyone else is doing but

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
This weekend if we are riding up at mt coramba we should try and get some timed runs in befor the race so that we can get a fair idea on what our times are like.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Hey dozere in tht meet the farkers thread on josh there is my post on the second page and i put a picture in it.
How do i make it so that you dont have to click on the thumbnail thingy to see it large?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It comes up fine Kev, maybe it is in different settings for different users but I have mine set so you have to click the link for it to pop up.
It works fine Kev.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
k thats cool.
What is going to be the race line in the race, the new yup boys line or the old line up befor the 30 footer?
The new yup boys line looks good as long as we change the up ramp on the the drop (make it alot less stepper) and build a down ramp using pallets or something.

Teeeeroy whats is going on with next weekend?
where do you want us to meet you? and what is going to happen with accomodation?
I just watched a video of that track and it looks awsom. Some nice jumps and rocky sections.

cheers kev

Status
Not open for further replies.