Club DH Runs Day 24 June

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. We're planning another dh runs day at McFrenzie on Sunday the 24 June. Same story as last time, you must be a financial member of the club to participate. If you are coming put your name down below so we know numbers.

Cost last time was $27 for runs or $15 for half a day and another $3 for the bbq. It should be around the same price again although it may change. There will be a bbq again if someone is willing to organise it and provide the actual bbq.

The layout for the day will most likely be in the following format. Morning session is 9:00 - 12:30, rego 8:30. Afternoon session is from 1:00 - 4:00, rego at 12:30. So if you can't make the whole day you can come either in the morning or afternoon.

I'm pretty sure we got around 8 runs last time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

As for me. I'm not sure if I'm going to ride or not. Depends on how my shoulder is at the time.

Cheers

Lindsay

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you guys want more food we might need to look at $4-5 per head for the BBQ. As for the runs price if we get more than 18 entrants it will be the same price. The number of runs was 8 like Lindsay said but Grant seems to think that without the problem with the lights on the trailer we can probably get 9-10 runs.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can't commit just yet, but i should be right, i'll let you's know by the end of next week.
Jason Scholefield.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill be there, justin olsen, if u need meat for the bbq sherman is the man;)

lindsay

Likes Dirt
At this rate we are going to need a lot more interest in the day. We don't have the numbers to cover costs at the moment. If we don't get any more interest within the next few days we'll have to postpone the event for another weekend.

The reason we will cancel it this early is that we need the weeks notice to finialise the hiring of the bus and trailer. If we don't order it early enough there is a good chance that there wont be one available.

Snowy

Likes Dirt
Me and my bro will be there again. James and Peter Sparksman

Anyone PM'd quintin ? not sure if he's a member yet or not, but i'm sure he'd be interested.

timmyDH

The List

Here's the list so far. i'll update it as people sign up.

1) Tim Ashe
2) Louis Pijpers
3) Justin olsen
4) Jiel Case
5) Dane Case
6) Jock Farrington
7) Kyle Hediger
8) James Sparksman
9) Peter Sparksman
10) Kyle Briskey
11) Steve Baltzer
12) Pete Shellshear