Click here to get a headache!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Optical illusion time....if you move eyes around the border it looks like the wheels are spinning....trippy!

Rik

logged out
Imagine that image as your background? It's what I've had for the past week... good luck trying to find your mouse cursur when the whole screen looks like it's moving.

There's an even better picture floating around, without the labels. I notice you've got the ugbox watermark there, from memory, the other image is on ugbox, and it was posted on OCAU (in the same thread as this pic)

Notice how every one seems to move except the one you focus on? Cool stuff eh...

wombat

Lives in a hole
I don't get it, I know my eyes are a little messed, but these things usually work for me; this one however is doing squat.

G

hahha lol that would just be funny :D
"WOAH MAN ITS ALIVE!"

CHEWY

Eats Squid
wombat said:
I don't get it, I know my eyes are a little messed, but these things usually work for me; this one however is doing squat.
yup, doesnt work for me either :? must be my bung eye...

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
heh i don't get how you guys can not get it!
it just works!

i mean it's not like those 3d pictures that your have to stared cross-eyed at and sometimes it takes a while to get them or not at all, this thing just spins out at ya

i had to check it wasn't an animated gif when I first saw it, crazy

those labels on it kinda suck thou, might see if i can edit them out, and make it bigger while i'm at it

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CHEWY said:
wombat said:
yup, doesnt work for me either :? must be my bung eye...
yeah, works for me until i wink at it....