Chunt of the year.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So wear the colours of an OMG and you'll be safe?

Until you are pedalling past a rival club in your Lycra colours. Then there is bound to be an interesting story.

Earlier this year one of my friends got busted drink driving. When he told me I was a bit furious about it all - the selfishness, lack of concern for safety of other road users, the danger it presents to cyclists in particular, the potential to fuck up his family dynamics, and on and on...I have a bit of a capacity for rambling at times. In case I needed anymore confirmation of the selfishness aspect he was hurt I didn't have any sympathy for him about it!

Jabubu

let you google that for me

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Holly Candy (formerly Valance) has an interview and explains that left wing policies are for the young but when you make money they're a load of rubbish. She's married to a billionaire that cosies up to Trump and UK Tory members...

Another example of being obscenely rich and a massive chunt.

Yep, of course you swing to the right when you have a lot of money. People like Trump look after rich people.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Holly Candy (formerly Valance) has an interview and explains that left wing policies are for the young but when you make money they're a load of rubbish. She's married to a billionaire that cosies up to Trump and UK Tory members...

Who the heck is Holly Valance and why are her opinions worthy of notice?

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Who the heck is Holly Valance and why are her opinions worthy of notice?
The fact that she is a fan of both Liz Truss and Jacob Rees Mogg tells you all you need to know. Truss lasted 50 days as British PM before she and the Tories realised she was waaaay out of her depth and Rees Mogg is the absolute epitome of a silver spoon fed toff who has never done a days work in his life, yet seems to think he is best qualified to tell others what to do. Absolute fool of a man. A posh accent and jolly nice friends is still the best way to climb the political ladder in the UK conservative party...once you've finished Eton of course.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

That's a name I haven't heard of in forever.

She was on Neighbours at the same time as Delta Goodrem. If I felt like stirring the pot with the girl I was hooked up with at the time I just needed to suggest Holly was the better of the two.