Chicks and just my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Coming up to 20 years of marriage in December and although it's been challenging at times, my wife and I have always had absolute trust in each other's fidelity, having both been with cheating partners previously. Sure, we've both had plenty of offers and temptation over the years, but that's part of being married. Was it Michael J. Fox that said "just because you're chained to the porch, doesn't mean you can't bark at the cars"?

I'm not surprised you're upset by the message you found on your fiancee's iPad; it doesn't really reassure you that your fiancee meant what she said when she told you her ex was a trivial part of her life. That said, this might just be her processing the upcoming wedding and needing to let go of the past to allow her to commit to you 100%. She did say 'yes' after all.

Like @Oddjob says, talk with your financee before you go decide to go AWOL otherwise you might end up being the one sending her messages in 5 years telling her she was the one that got away. I see things like this: someone cheats because they're not getting what they need at home, and some relationships simply run their course no matter what. You can't really do much about the latter apart from owning it and being kind when parting ways, but you need to resolve the other before it's too late, even if it still means breaking up.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Obviously, buying a new Ute is the second answer
Retail therapy in general is a thing.

And that’s about the extent of my useful advice here… I’d advise bailing too, but I have a poor track record of doing what’s sensible or advisable and have the scars to prove it.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Retail therapy in general is a thing.

And that’s about the extent of my useful advice here… I’d advise bailing too, but I have a poor track record of doing what’s sensible or advisable and have the scars to prove it.
Chicks dig scars.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn, so I can’t blame a lack of scars for the lack of interest…
Things might be different over west these days.

I have a scar about 20cm long on one shoulder from getting it put back together (damn bikes...). Many a woman has asked to rest her head on the other shoulder. Apparently the scar is a bit wierd. Of all the things about me to think of as wierd...

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Things might be different over west these days.
Can't be that. I haven't seen any interest in mine.

She's cool, attractive, fun to hang out with, all the things a guy might want.
All the characteristics of a cool girl. But you need more than that to build a successful long-term relationship; things like trust, care, shared values.

That big message isn't a rebuke that says "0psi is my future", doesn't speak well for your relationship having a solid foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.