Can America be fixed?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Yeah :oops: 787 Dreamliners.... Another aircraft to avoid, as well as boeing MAX series planes, and for me, boeing planes in general.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
They are like some ginormous shredding machine. There's a sizeable part of the US where it's just the luck of the draw if you are hit by one every single year.
Despite the frequency and ferocity increasing exponentially in tornado states, the Trumptards still proudly bleat it is all cool and normal.

PJO

in me vL comy
Despite the frequency and ferocity increasing exponentially in tornado states, the Trumptards still proudly bleat it is all cool and normal.
It's an interesting phenomenon.
Seems like there are fewer days with tornadoes but when those days occur there are more tornadoes clustered on a particular day.
1715213463654.png

rockmoose

It's an interesting phenomenon.
Seems like there are fewer days with tornadoes but when those days occur there are more tornadoes clustered on a particular day.
View attachment 409239
That day last week (not the one in the vid from yesterday) was carnage. They were everywhere. I just couldn't imagine choosing to live somewhere like that. Life is enough of a game of Russian roulette without sticking extra rounds in the chambers.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That day last week (not the one in the vid from yesterday) was carnage. They were everywhere. I just couldn't imagine choosing to live somewhere like that. Life is enough of a game of Russian roulette without sticking extra rounds in the chambers.
When I was a working person a project I got involved in was pretty much the guts of tornado alley. Asked people about them and the most animated response was a shrug of the shoulders and the comment that there are plenty of shelters. Probably the same way we think about sharks or cyclones or lnp politicians.

rockmoose

When I was a working person a project I got involved in was pretty much the guts of tornado alley. Asked people about them and the most animated response was a shrug of the shoulders and the comment that there are plenty of shelters. Probably the same way we think about sharks or cyclones or lnp politicians.
Hence why my property is nowhere near sharks, cyclones, or lnp pollies.