Cadbury's creme eggs.

syko

Likes Dirt
that was really good, but that person has way to much time on their hands and its only for one egg

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahhaahha,

somebody has WAY too much time on their hands.

id like to know how many times it took to get it perfect?

good vid...

kinda makes me want a cream egg:p

Dirt n Street

Likes Dirt
sure took enough time to just crush an egg. i would imagine he went through a few hundred getting the whole machine thingo in sync! such a creative person with way to much spare time :p

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that was really good, but that person has way to much time on their hands and its only for one egg
hahahahhaahha,

somebody has WAY too much time on their hands.

id like to know how many times it took to get it perfect?

good vid...

kinda makes me want a cream egg:p
sure took enough time to just crush an egg. i would imagine he went through a few hundred getting the whole machine thingo in sync! such a creative person with way to much spare time :p
PWns that old honda accored euro ad, which might I add, was a very impressive attempt.
Cadbury more than likely had a great deal to do with filming and paying a team to create the vid.

Likes Dirt
That is awesome on so many levels. I wonder what he'll do with the whole basket off creme eggs:rolleyes:

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You'd hope he has earned enough from the vid to pay the bond on the flat for all the holes in the wall ;)

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, munchie trip to the servo last night resulted in many of them being consumed ;)
I remember Pillow Talk on 2Day/ausstereo and the hostess stating that the best practise for oral strength was breaking open and emptying a creme egg with just your tongue. Tasty :)

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
hurry, hurry get in quick.

not a fan of the creme eggs but slightly off topic, but in regards to the same business of sweets from cadbury, woolworths at the moment are doing a deal on cadbury icecream cones & waferbiscuit icecreams, you buy 4 packets each containing 4 cones or waferbiscuits for an amazing price of $16.00, you heard me that is $1.00 per icecream, but I believe the special ends on this sunday. only reason I know this was because the other half was needing an icecream fix which made me want one also.

I concur.
Taste much better then real eggs.
too right. had a box of creme eggs come into my possession the other day; had a bit of a cook up, and man i made the best (creme) egg and bacon quiche ive ever tasted. My small run of mayonaisse was also awesome, and the remaining two eggs i fried up with bacon and tomato for the girlfriend for breakfast. cant go past it.

love that vid!!

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\