bsr

pink panther

Likes Bikes
hahah so many mountain bikers ride bmx now its like when junkies that shoot up herion go on to morfine they cant handle a decent ride so they gotta quit cause its to hard haha

how is the aus scene goin to go anywere if every is quiting riding parks and djs and doin it on bmx

Drew.

Eats Squid
hahah so many mountain bikers ride bmx now its like when junkies that shoot up herion go on to morfine they cant handle a decent ride so they gotta quit cause its to hard haha

how is the aus scene goin to go anywere if every is quiting riding parks and djs and doin it on bmx
It's not that it's too hard, it's easier in some aspects. It's just more fun.

I stopped giving a shit about the scene after me and jared tried to get it back together, as soon as we did we lost people like nug and no one wanted to be in, so I just rode for myself, it's a lot more fun when you can orginise jams and have a tonne of people coming out!

Besides, I was like this as a mountain biker and the same as a BMXer, i don't care what size wheels people run as long as they're in it for the fun that's all that counts.

pink panther

Likes Bikes
It's not that it's too hard, it's easier in some aspects. It's just more fun.

I stopped giving a shit about the scene after me and jared tried to get it back together, as soon as we did we lost people like nug and no one wanted to be in, so I just rode for myself, it's a lot more fun when you can orginise jams and have a tonne of people coming out!

Besides, I was like this as a mountain biker and the same as a BMXer, i don't care what size wheels people run as long as they're in it for the fun that's all that counts.
im not saying its a bad thing just it does suck that so many ppl are goin to bmx if that makes sence
if it didnt hurt my knees id probably ride street on one so much easier

Drew.

Eats Squid
Hey man, if you want to attract emo chicks that's cool but let's leave your personal life out of here.

You are teh smrat 1 riding in 40 degree heat in full length black jeans. lololol.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Hey man, if you want to attract emo chicks that's cool but let's leave your personal life out of here.

You are teh smrat 1 riding in 40 degree heat in full length black jeans. lololol.
Maybe if you weren't such a dropkick dropout (OMG ALLITERATION!) you would have been able to recognise the sarcasm in my post.

As for riding in jeans, maybe I should cut them off above my knees?

Ryan

Radministrator
Yes. Rapist pants are where it's at this summer. Notice my beautifully sunburnt calves today? Can't get those bad boys without rapist pants. They put the 'sensual' back in 'non-consensual'.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Maybe if you weren't such a dropkick dropout (OMG ALLITERATION!) you would have been able to recognise the sarcasm in my post.

ZOMG teh sarcasm is so totally easy to recognise over the interweb!11!1!1

Good too see you've run out of any worthy comebacks and resorting to the dropkick calls. Pretty much around the same level as ya mum jokes. Surely Mr. Supersmart can think of something more witty than that?