Brisbane Riders - Lets h00k up 4 a ride - sat/sun

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey girls and guys. I'm keen to go DJING and DHING this weekend, saturday or sunday is good for me. Lets get a big posse together and hit up some trails.
I'll be borrowing a friends video camera so i'll be recording, will probably head out to ippy for the downhill and i'm open to suggestions on where we could DJ prior to DHing.

Who's keen?

- Peachy

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
YAY - we got the madc0re super styles creepy joe jiggy joe joe comming 8) 8)
i think lupine will be comming aswell - c'mon dudes, it will be a great chance to meet all the bris riders
i'll have a vid camera, so u can show off u're mad0cre super sl33k skills, and if u're unco like me we'll put u in the stacks section of the video :lol:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey markus - come along dude. Not sure where we will be djing, but we will be hitting up the DH and NS tracks at ipswich.
Sunday is probably good for me.

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
hey if it's on sunday i'll be in on it, provided i can get my front brake to mount properly. just let me know when and where and i'll be in:)

Konaman

Likes Dirt
This sunday at ippy? i might show up,
state dh and double or nothing sounds like a good start.
Video footage sounds good peachy, what time?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dam i cant get out to ippy. I say we organize some urban for sometime urban rocks !!!! Wish i could get out to ippy.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Kona man the ride will probably start in the morning sometime, but when more people start saying they will come than we'll set a time - will probably be around 9 though - and meet on the train, or at the ippy car park
Tjumper - why can't u get out to ippy? catch the train, thats where most of us meet up... if u need help getting TO the train i might be able to help out. where are you lcoated in bris?

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
konaman if you wanna come on sunday and i'm going pm me coz i might be able to give you a lift out if you need it.

teeps

Likes Bikes
yeah id love to come along and watch the pros in action but my parents would let me go riding with people i havent met before :( i doubt id be able to go...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey teeps just pmed you, try and come along. We're all a bunch of good guys, there will be older responsible people there aswell that will know what to do in an emergency... and what are you parents worried about, we aren't gonna eat you.......... or are we :lol:

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
try and come teeps, it'll be good fun, and most of us a normal and responsible as peachy said.:D, and you don't have to hit anything anyway:D

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
exactly... i might be able to take another 2 people to ippy.... if teeps parents are paranoid i offered to pick him up, so my dad can talk to his parents. if this goes down someone else is welcome to get a lift with me, if teeps doesn't end up comming i might just catch a train

teeps

Likes Bikes
yea i could catch tha train too but i think the whole meeting parents thing would be the most likely one to work. ive just gotta package the whole deal properly for my parents.......hmmmm.....

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
just let them know that we're only about 2mins ride from a phone and i carry a mobile so if anything does go abit "ify" it'll be under control

Konaman

Likes Dirt
nah its cool jess dawg i can get dropped at the station, i was just bitching cuz its not the slightest convienient. yeh teeps come out, the more the better, should be fun. If theres enuff transport we could hit up the lobb st 4x id be keen to go there?

Im prety sure there are some djs out that way.