Bored? Got Photoshop? Do something with this...

Staunch

Eats Squid
Had to go for the obvious, couldn't help myself.

hill.jpg

I don't know why I thought this was a good use of my time, guess VCE made me too good at procrastinating...

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Hahahaha... Good stuff guys.

I actually haven't had time to do anything with this as I am 700 km from home with only an iPad.

I didnt think this thread would get too many responses as it requires a pretty decent working knowledge of any photoshop style program.

@moorey... I said this was inspired by harmonix's thread. And I posted in his thread my approval of how good it was.

Get I the spirit moorey... Do something with the pic. :)

moorey

call me Mia
Hahahaha... Good stuff guys.

I actually haven't had time to do anything with this as I am 700 km from home with only an iPad.

I didnt think this thread would get too many responses as it requires a pretty decent working knowledge of any photoshop style program.

@moorey... I said this was inspired by harmonix's thread. And I posted in his thread my approval of how good it was.

Get I the spirit moorey... Do something with the pic. :)
yeah. My bad sorry. I wouldn't have a clue how to PS. Can I just 'paint' a dick in Sams hand?

Ozkaban

Likes Dirt
Don't have access to a paint program atm. Was going to change the label to read 'anal lube' and add the tag line 'very, very effective'