QLD Black saddle for downhill bike

clockworked

Like an orange
Item: any old plain black saddle. Preferrably without a bike manufacturer brand on it (eg dont want a kona or giant saddle, happy with any brand that doesnt make completes, like WTB or selle
Item Condition: not rooted, pics preferred
Price and price conditions: under $30; pick up in north brisbane

Flow-Rider

Burner
You can have one of these, they're both brand new saddles. I'm on the southside, I'm pretty sure you've bought off me before.

20181105_204601.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I've got a Gobi at the moment. I find it a little long (gets in the way a little) and narrow (just a reference for arse fit...I don't have much arse but the seat finds its way in!). That other seat looks similar to the cube freeride seat that I have? It is reasonably comfy.

clockworked

Like an orange
yeah sick! I like the look of that gobi. more aero. which is important at the speed i ride my downhill bike...

and yeah - your old saint cranks are on the same bike!

Flow-Rider

Burner
^ I've got a Gobi at the moment. I find it a little long (gets in the way a little) and narrow (just a reference for arse fit...I don't have much arse but the seat finds its way in!). That other seat looks similar to the cube freeride seat that I have? It is reasonably comfy.
I think it's the same saddle, did your cube one have' ready for race' on the side ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think it's the same saddle, did your cube one have' ready for race' on the side ?
Something like that. Picked it up from crc, choice based on the dimensions and price point. Works as expected = happy days.

The Gobi is good for ripping around on. I'd just not want it on a DH track. But each to their own for saddles. Comfort is in the eye of the beholder