Bike Show

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well I saw Ty's mention of the show in another thread, and I finally remembered that it's coming up soon! I was wondering who's going to get out to it, and if anybody knows anything about what demos are going to be on and stuff.

I'm trying to decide whether to go one of the trade days, or on a public day. I figure trade only is good becaue then you don't have to trawl through all the little kids (no offence to any little kids here). But on the other hand all the good demos are usually on public day. Anybody got any input?

On another note, I might make up a shirt with my avatar......unless of course somebody would be planning on taking the opportunity to smack me over the head with a blunt object....

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
ryan, dom, josh, belly, techno and myself will be there... media passes and all..

we'll be there on saturday, not sure what time yet..

Rik

logged out
Go on the Saturday!

Saturday, September 6
10 am to 4 pm - Show Open, Trade and Public Visitors
4 pm to 9pm - Show Open, Trade Visitors Only

I'll be there Sat arvo, and am really keen on a Farkin meetup!

Rik

logged out
Melbourne one is next year.

This show is pretty much a droolfest, see all the '04 products... it's really helpful for us in the industry so we can be informed about the new stuff.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Rik said:
Melbourne one is next year.

This show is pretty much a droolfest, see all the '04 products... it's really helpful for us in the industry so we can be informed about the new stuff.
Or so we can sit down with the reps and have a beer.....or 10.....unless of course you have to drive, and are limited to .02 BAL :evil:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Bender is CRAZY said:
i think that some of the factories show some of their 04 range on designated weekends. In melboune that is. But im not totally sure.
Most distributors will have individual shows on weekends before the show where the dealers can go and look at the new lines, but I don't know of any which are open to the public.

Rik

logged out
Yeh, gettin on the piss is what's planned for me too. Depending what the Farkin boys plan, I might try and tag along with them, we should hit the city for a ride or drink or both (at once!)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Anyone remember the state of the Freewheel stand last year in melbourne? They were so wasted from the night b4!!!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Rik said:
we should hit the city for a ride or drink or both (at once!)
Not bloody likely! Last time I did that it cost me a helmet and a few weeks off the bike!

It is at Rosehill again isn't it?

Oh wait, you guys said saturday didn't you? Hmmm, I'll be out in the arvo then, because I probably won't get away from work until 2 or 3.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, anyone who wants to meet us farkin lads is more than welcome. It will be a great day and there will be much beer to be drunk afterwards!!!! Whose up for coming out after with us!

Cant wait to meet you all to put faces with names ;)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Hey Josh, Have you guys got accomidation sorted? I remember Techno was gonna fix you up but didn't end up having the room.

Ryan

Radministrator
We got our trade passes yesterday too! w00t! Hope to meet some of you Sydney boys down there and hopefully hit the piss afterwards :)