Bargain buys thread

brawlo

Squid
Pushys Fyshwick carpark sale - anyone been? Is it worth a visit? Was headed to Canberra tomorrow and wondered if it’s worth shooting over for a look

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Depends if they are flogging off stuff from the front or back shop :p (I have no idea, never been to one - might check it out tomorrow)

sc.

Likes Dirt
Pushys Fyshwick carpark sale - anyone been? Is it worth a visit? Was headed to Canberra tomorrow and wondered if it’s worth shooting over for a look
Yes, I went today and picked up a shock pump and a new front tyre. 40% off all Maxxis tyres, not bad I reckon.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone seen any good drivetrain specials lately?

Looking to single front ring my daughters bike and either 1x10 or 11 crc had an slx set for 330 but it’s out of stock....

It’s her birthday present so happy for new

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Anyone seen any good drivetrain specials lately?

Looking to single front ring my daughters bike and either 1x10 or 11 crc had an slx set for 330 but it’s out of stock....

It’s her birthday present so happy for new
On eBay for around $230 without chainring. Think it was a seller that's been mentioned on here as reliable before.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pushys, BANG12 for 12% site wide... apart from the usual exceptions. Just grabbed some Fox Proframes for $255 each... cheapest place on the planet I could find.