Bargain buys thread

Minlak

custom titis
Hot tip:- no not Dales Cannon’s penis..... hold off until Friday to make bike related purchases. It seems quite a few Australian retailers are getting onboard for “Black Friday” shopping. Which ironically is an American thing so we should have “Black Saturday” as that is their Friday. However I digress point is savings tomorrow just wait and see.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Don't do it.
Just had a major bust up with them and a claim through PayPal.

3.5weeks of unshipped "in stock" parts with no communication and zero fucks given.

They are a bunch of lying cunts....
Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
When Ubyk say "in stock" they usually mean in stock at the supplier, who may or may not be out by the time ubyk pulls their finger out and actually orders. Probikekit could be a bit like this too.

Minlak

custom titis
Soooo Pushy’s site wide code dropping for Friday 15% off site wide normal exceptions Garmin and stuff.

Last edited:

BT180

Max Pfaff
No dice with warranty?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Canyon asked me to send the cranks back to them, so they can follow it up with RF. Don't want to be off the bike without cranks, so bought the Next Rs and will hopefully sell any warranty replacements.

safreek

Saint M820 brakes at bike-components.de - delivered cost would be about AU$350 for a F+R set.

Also, this Syntace 1-25Nm torque wrench is usually EUR100, discounted by 25% - I have one and highly recommend it for the hugely useful 1-25Nm range in 0.1Nm increments.

Finally, anyone had any experience with these Continental Mountain King II Silverline tyres - for about $11 I'm thinking I'm prepared to gimve them a whirl?
I am no tyre eggspurt but for 11 bucks I'd give them a shot, not so the 29r thing