Bargain buys thread

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I wish I rode well enough that these upgrades made a difference to me. Will be riding my bargain lyrik with no bells or whistles, happy as a pig in shit.
LOL. Me too Moorey!! I can't outride my 2016 pike so I'm fairly confident the Lyrik will be more than enough. And I reckon I'm not alone in that ;)
I'll do the debonair when I get it serviced because for $69 you may as well...

moorey

call me Mia
LOL. Me too Moorey!! I can't outride my 2016 pike so I'm fairly confident the Lyrik will be more than enough. And I reckon I'm not alone in that ;)
I'll do the debonair when I get it serviced because for $69 you may as well...
Tempted to do the same, purely to go 170 or 180.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I put my old 170 shaft and rct3 damper in mine, now have a mint set of lyriks on the tracer.

Anyone else pulled theirs down yet? Mine had a 29" pike shaft in it. Not even remotely an issue, just thought it a bit odd...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Tempted to do the same, purely to go 170 or 180.
I didn't pick one up because I have that fork on bike already... I'm just weighing up going to debonair as for $70 seems easy upgrade... Just can't decide between sticking with 170 or going 180.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I put my old 170 shaft and rct3 damper in mine, now have a mint set of lyriks on the tracer.

Anyone else pulled theirs down yet? Mine had a 29" pike shaft in it. Not even remotely an issue, just thought it a bit odd...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
The same air shaft can go in 26, 27.5 or 29” (although obviously no 26” in new lyriks.
I also noticed a 29” shaft in my 170mm lyriks. Would work as 150mm in 29” fork.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
So the shaft *only* says 29-150mm? Normally they have three markings, each showing travel for the lowers size.

Weird!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Cycling deal have a lot of their stuff on catch. Easier to use their site though and catch is practically malware so if you buy something you almost have to format your computer afterwards.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cycling deal have a lot of their stuff on catch. Easier to use their site though and catch is practically malware so if you buy something you almost have to format your computer afterwards.
...and Pushys. I was a bit confused why these retailers would bother using a third party.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
...and Pushys. I was a bit confused why these retailers would bother using a third party.
Cyclingdeal is more of a distributor than retailer imo. I love it when they get random OEM bulk packages from taiwan. If those gt frames do not get sld by Chirstmas, looks like I'm getting a pressie!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
The cycling deal wheelset prices are often ridiculous
They have been ridiculous for a while. I bought some cheapie disc qr wheels and didn't realise for the price it came with tyres! Ended up being like a $140 set after flogging the tyres.