Have you had a bad experience with Mobile Mechanics

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Now that's a cracker. The score so far: Internet 1 - Attention seeking Laura 0.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
That she went to the trouble of fabricating her own evidence - wow! Such an exemplary role model for activists in general... Hopefully no bunnies were harmed in the making of.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That she went to the trouble of fabricating her own evidence - wow! Such an exemplary role model for activists in general... Hopefully no bunnies were harmed in the making of.
The whole ideology wars between the left and right are at ultra-loony proportions. Read the feedback posts at the bottom of some articles in the Australian. I'm sure there would be the equivalent on some left leaning news outlets - the idiots that launched that get up page against that idiot on the anti-SSM add.

The idiots are rising to the surface all over the world at the moment.

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
People are entitled to be idiots. It's the one-eyed intolerance and aggression toward the views of others, coupled with the lack of intelligent discourse that concerns me.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
People are entitled to be idiots. It's the one-eyed intolerance and aggression toward the views of others, coupled with the lack of intelligent discourse that concerns me.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, the idiots.

stirk

Burner
Idiots wrenching bikes and idiots ruling some powerful countries. The global war has never been stronger in my lifetime and I hope tensions decrease.

I wonder if accepting North Korea as a contributing powerful nation in the world might neutralize the threat and bring the country out from the dictatorship eventually.

Breaking down barriers is more constructive than building walls.

Imagine the K-pop the north could pump out, bring them into the global community!