AvantiPlus/Scott experience...?

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Anyone had any experience with warranty claims thru Avanti for a Scott bike?
(good or bad)

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Staunch

Eats Squid
Generally they're pretty good as long as you're not trying to claim something dumb. What is the specific circumstance? Wouldn't it be easier to just go to the store you purchased your bike from and ask them?

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've known a bike Mech from one of those bike-chains for about 6 years and they've never had any problems with genuine claims. Not a lot seems to go wrong with the later model Scotts anyway.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Generally they're pretty good as long as you're not trying to claim something dumb. What is the specific circumstance? Wouldn't it be easier to just go to the store you purchased your bike from and ask them?
The circumstances might be in the future if I was to purchase a Scott bike. It's all part of my research. And the fact the owner of the shop was pretty rude, got me thinking....
I've known a bike Mech from one of those bike-chains for about 6 years and they've never had any problems with genuine claims. Not a lot seems to go wrong with the later model Scotts anyway.
Yeah cool.
Fine print says 5 year frame warranty. Was just wondering if there was any kind of collective 'reputation', either way out there y'know.

The Genius isn't the burliest looking frame around (far from it) ... But the attention to detail & build quality looks very, very good.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk