• Its alright

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Hate it <<<<

Votes: 58 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slacky

Likes Dirt
As some of you might no Australian idol is starting again and i was wondering of what people thought of it personaly im ove the same shows repeating like Idol Big brother Biggest loser and whatever else but anyway poll what you think.

matty_101

Likes Dirt
The ONLY thing in aus idol that i like, is the first few rounds where all the dickheads come out. After that i turn the channel.

/\/\3qq3/\/\

Likes Dirt
The first and second one of Aussie Idol I watched though didn't think much of it.
I have never got into Big Brother until this season. Though I posted in a Big Brother thread saying I hated it... I take that back now.

Slacky

Likes Dirt
do any of you guys like any of the other shows like biggest loser and big brother i hate them both aswell and i hate them more because there on every night

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
the first few weeks are ok seeing all the people who think they can sing getting told they sux and then haveing a cry now thats entertainment:eek:

Drew.

Eats Squid
the first few weeks are ok seeing all the people who think they can sing getting told they sux and then haveing a cry now thats entertainment:eek:
Almost as entertaining as filling bags with sand.....

Yeah no reason. Just something I like to do sometimes, you like doing that kinda thing mazzer? Just curious, not too sure....

Nothing of value to add. Continue.

:)

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
Almost as entertaining as filling bags with sand.....

Yeah no reason. Just something I like to do sometimes, you like doing that kinda thing mazzer? Just curious, not too sure....

Nothing of value to add. Continue.

:)
nar sandbagging isnt quite my thing:eek:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Hmm... Its getting a little old... We need some new tv shows and get rid of all the old ones.
Not just in TV. Saw an ad in the paper a couple of weeks ago for Village cinemas proclaiming itheir 10 biggest movies for the season...

Pirates of the Carribean 3 - SEQUEL
Spiderman 3 - SEQUEL
The Bourne Ultimatum - SEQUEL
Shrek 3 - SEQUEL
Fantastic 4: Rise of the silver surfer - SEQUEL
Harry Potter 5 - SEQUEL
Hostel part 2 - SEQUEL
Transformers- Possibly a sequel if you count the animated original. anyway nothing new...
The Simpson's movie - based on a tv show (albeit probably the greatest tv show ever when you take into account wealth of material but still a TV show nonetheless)

NOT ONE F***ING ORIGINAL PICTURE AMONGST THEM!

I do realise that there are a shiteload other movies being released but I shit you not, these are the only ones featured in the ad. And not long after the (US) summer season we've still got Rambo 4 and Die Hard 4 to look forward to...

Last edited:

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
If Idol was a song contest, ie contestants perform their own material, it might be worthwhile. But it is based on a rather flawed premise; you take all these singers, some of whom are very good at singing their own style, make them sing covers of songs outside of their own genre and then when all the shouting is over get the most popular to release an album of very mediocre, (at best!!), material that is generated by the basement song-writing robots.

I wonder why they never do very well and whoever comes second does considerably better?