anyone name their Bike (or their car?)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I remember that time well. Translation: I remember us all staring enviously across the ditch at you lot having playtime with all sorts of insane looking stuff while the most exciting thing we could get for $5k was a non-turbo R31.
Sigh. So much fun for little money. I'm pretty sure my mate only paid $9k for his skyline

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Currently have Kev the Kona, Eric the Ironhorse and Kermit the Cotic, as he's got green bling.

But back in the day, I also had a green VW Type 3 wagon, called Kermit.

Motorbikes-wise, I had various Honda 750 Fours (all kitted 810cc, 836cc and 920cc) and they all were called Horace. In my Ducati phase I had 8 different Dukes and they were all called Des. My current motorbikes, a Suzuki VStrom is called Vera and my 1969 Honda SS50 is naturally called Horace.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
My old steel-framed workhorse bike was called The Beast. Its replacement, which is still my commuter bike is called Oscar because it's a Giant OCR.

Both my previous and current Subie Outbacks are called Skippy, as in Super-Roo, and the project Mini (a "Pseudo S", 'cos it's been breathed on to make it like a Cooper S but isn't) is called Moo because of the Morris cow badge.