A-Line to Ironhorse, How mutch better could it be?

Autumn_Leaves

Likes Dirt
I picked up my new frame yesterday, An Ironhorse sunday world cup with vivid rear shock. Transfered the parts of my A-line park 08 most of them OEM and here is my inital impresions of the bike. F#$K YEA! The thying is amasing, It's lower longer more stable more adjile and pedals like a hardtail. In short I am amazed at just how mutch differance there is between bikes, So next time you buy a bike lash out get the absoulet best you can afford (even if it means your forced to live on two minute nudles for the next six months) caus I still cant get this shit eating grin of my face. Ps thanks Paul from beretta's for hooking a brother up. Pps Ill post photo's of it as soon as someone shows me how.

notso

Likes Dirt
I have no idea what you're trying to say there mate.

Maybe try a spelling a grammar check before putting your next post up yeah?

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
I have no idea what you're trying to say there mate.

Maybe try a spelling a grammar check before putting your next post up yeah?
sh!!!

i did the same thing i went from giant faith to Intense M3, best thing i ever did!!!!!!!!!!, the faith was a grate bike don't get me wrong but its nothing compered to the m3, im so happy with how much better the m3 rides i spent even more money and ive got a m6 in the mail, wooooo yer noodles tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

MTBalltheway

Likes Dirt
Photos

I picked up my new frame yesterday, An Ironhorse sunday world cup with vivid rear shock. Transfered the parts of my A-line park 08 most of them OEM and here is my inital impresions of the bike. F#$K YEA! The thying is amasing, It's lower longer more stable more adjile and pedals like a hardtail. In short I am amazed at just how mutch differance there is between bikes, So next time you buy a bike lash out get the absoulet best you can afford (even if it means your forced to live on two minute nudles for the next six months) caus I still cant get this shit eating grin of my face. Ps thanks Paul from beretta's for hooking a brother up. Pps Ill post photo's of it as soon as someone shows me how.
Yeah just about the photos....

You can upload them by clicking the paper clip botton (6th botton at the top of the comments box).

I know that that is how is works with posting, but i'm not quite sure how to do it for the actuall thread.....

Hope that helped.

lucaswoods

Likes Dirt
i agreee dude i had an 08 aline park and upgraded to an ironhorse world cup, the thing is ballistic i love it and i wreckon it helped my riding alot, hope it helps yours .

Lucas,

bogankona

Likes Dirt
I went from a brodie diablo (drop off triples 170mm and a rear shock well lets leave it at that) to an Ironhorse elite still waiting for it to rock up on my door step, the difference will be unbelievable:D

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know what he means. I went from riding a Giant Talon for DH to a Giant Reign X and god it is so much better.

Autumn_Leaves

Likes Dirt
Thank for the positive feedback.
Rode track 13 at the youies yesterday raged hard on the third run,Lol got a bit to excited. Still managed to nock six seconds of my best time and I'm still trying to work out the optimal setup. I'll get the helmet cam footage of the crash up so you guys can have a giggle too. You got to bin it before you can pin it!

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i know what you mean.

ive just gone from an 06 glory to an 09 team dh and the difference is huge.

a good performing bike makes a huge difference to your riding.
gives you more confidence too which is always handy hey.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Sweet upgrade dude, the Tin Pony will surely be a much more capable bike, in race terms anyway, than the A line. That said I don't care what anyway says, no 8" travel DH bike pedals like a hardtail, regardless of what sort of anti squat curve/wheel rate/wheel path etc it runs :D

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hahahaha

Man I can't wait to see pics of this thing. Ironhorse's are beasts of bikes. First dually I ever rode was a mates old SGS, then a few weeks ago a tried out a Sunday Team. They feel so light to pedal on. My stinky has an inability to go up hill. Come to think of it, it has trouble getting across flat.....

sprocket

Likes Dirt
Sweet upgrade dude, the Tin Pony will surely be a much more capable bike, in race terms anyway, than the A line. That said I don't care what anyway says, no 8" travel DH bike pedals like a hardtail, regardless of what sort of anti squat curve/wheel rate/wheel path etc it runs :D
true.. I have 9" travel and it pedals better than any 8" travel bike and better than most hard tails LOL

dunndog

Eats Squid
Hey joker, i thought i saw your sexy ass exiting a berm on 13 on Sunday but then assumed it wasn't you as you weren't on a park.. so there ya go. so lovin the new rig eh? Good shizzle. You up this weekend? Sunday we be smashin it..

.Matt

Squid
yer i have an 08 aline iv always wanted to change the frame or put better parts on it. Now might consider changeing to an ironhorse sunday frame if you say its so good