A-Line to Ironhorse, How mutch better could it be?

Autumn_Leaves

Likes Dirt
Hey joker, i thought i saw your sexy ass exiting a berm on 13 on Sunday but then assumed it wasn't you as you weren't on a park.. so there ya go. so lovin the new rig eh? Good shizzle. You up this weekend? Sunday we be smashin it..
Yea was there on sunday again, you just have to follow the blood trail to find me at the mo lol. Still trying to get my set up right and get used to the compleatly different feel. I find i have to re-think a lot of my old lines.( Or start wearing my armor. lol)

Yea was there on sunday again, you just have to follow the blood trail to find me at the mo lol. Still trying to get my set up right and get used to the compleatly different feel. I find i have to re-think a lot of my old lines.( Or start wearing my armor. lol)
Yes Scotty armour would help. And maybe a few layers of bubble wrap. And a machete to hack your way back out of the scrub next time you bin it. I might even call an ambo before we leave next time just to be safe...:D

Global Xpress

Likes Dirt
Building up an 08 Turner DHR with 2010 fox 40s, 721s, saint etc. Coming from an 07 Glory 8 freeride machine. Cant wait to get it rolling, difference will be unbelievable!!

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
Just upgraded from a 2003 Specialized Big Hit (the one with the little back wheel) to a Sunday Team X. Now I know I'm not fast - but on the new bike I feel like I'm going faster than I ever have - best money I've spent.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went from an 07 norco aline park, with 06 boxxer teams and an alright spec.

to 2009 yeti 303R 2010 boxxer wc, awsome spec. FAAAARRRRKKK it's so much more enjoyable to ride!

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
You think you know what it means KIZZA!!!! i suppose you're right but going from a malvern star xt1000 to an 2008 specialized bighit II was a very big, exciting, amazing, crazy, awesome step for me.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went from an 07 norco aline park, with 06 boxxer teams and an alright spec.

to 2009 yeti 303R 2010 boxxer wc, awsome spec. FAAAARRRRKKK it's so much more enjoyable to ride!
yeahhh, but that bikes a big step up form almost any other bike.
you lucky boy angus :p

Plow King

Little bit.
Sick ey that's like the time I ate a caterpillar but the fucker was still alive so when it went down my throat it was clinging onto my asophogas and i was like 'arrggggh arrgggghhh gtfo can't breath' then my dog came in and he spoke to me and he's like why you eating a caterpilla.r and im like why the fuck not you eat your own shit broaden your horizons you stupid mut.

But srsly.

Wat?