9/11 Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
When i watched the 9/11 attack, I always thought there was something odd about the way the planes exploded and the towers collapsed perfectly.
A friend emailed this little video today. Check it out and tell me what you guys think. http://members.iinet.net.au/~sperna/omgkool.swf

Its not the most informative clip, but it outlines a heap of questions i always asked myself.

what do you guys think about this whole 9/11 thing??

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Done to death, Ben... even here on Farkin. Try a search and you'll find a whole heap of BS and conspricay theories shot to hell... along with (Ithink) and explanation of the explosions

scblack

Leucocholic
I'm sure this has been on here before. But, a lot of that stuff that has been shown as coincidences etc from 9/11 is actually complete bullshit. Some quote flight numbers which are not correct, some make links between events that are so wacked as to be meaningless.

You just have to keep an open mind, and accept all info with a grain of salt.

road warrior

Likes Dirt
I heard bin laden isreally george bushes evil half brother and was actually in the twintowers when they were hit by planes but parachuted to saftey before they fell down and then got in a taxi whichwas really a plane which wasreallya bomb and flew intothe pentagon but really didn't because hewasn't there and it wasn't happeningand it was really just special fx.

Status
Not open for further replies.