2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

scblack

Leucocholic
Oh bugger, I was going to pay the GCN fee to watch Sam race. He didn’t even qualify.‍

Last edited:

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
I assume so. Obviously a bit timezone dependant, Finals are still on around midnight tonight.
oh midnight is still a sucky time for me. but i hear the finals are locked behinbd a paywall. ahh flashbacks to the freecaster days.

Im 50/50 on the discovery deal honestly.

Positives

- the filming quality and coverage is tons better i feel
- I actually find the whole final/semi final format to be kinda interesting. don't know if the riders themselves like the format but i find it be interesting
-if they manage to at least have the semi finals on at reasonable times like last this im fine with that and just checking finals results after the fact

Negatives
-The commentary is kinda sucky without warner but from my understanding iots because warner is contracted under redbull?
- I really hate finals been locked behind a paywall, comes off as a money grab to me but i do understand the need to make some money out of it but maybe they could free air the finals with a 30 minute delay and show everyone or just free air it and only show top 15 mens and top 5 women or something idk

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
How is it that the UCI live timing (men's qualifying) has not changed since last year.

Fucking awful.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Any codes out there still ?

Subscribe time.

Gave me the shizz watching highlights a couple of nights ago. Makes good nightshift viewing... even after if I miss the live event.