2018 World Cup discussion

Scotty675

Cable thief
First race I’ve watched in a while. Loved the changes to the track. Some good saves. Gwin surprised after injury. Good to see the young guns on the rise.

moorey

call me Mia
4BFEAD08-5E5A-455A-AC98-E2443FA46BDF.jpeg
Poor old Shitbreak can’t take a trick despite all his qualifying success.

Last edited:

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
Has anyone had issues with watching the race on a PC?

I've never had problems apart from crap internet, so here's the rub:
PC 1 - (Windows 10) able to watch women's race. Come the men's race I kept experiencing a Redbull error "error: network issues". It would not stream at all. Worked fine on a samsung phone and tablet on same wifi connection. Using Chrome, switched in IE and same error.
PC2 - (Windows 7) tried that one and returned the same error.

In addition to the above, normal videos on RBTV are fine to watch.

It just makes no sense how the women's race as ok but not the men's. Had a similar issue for Fort Bill but it resolved by refreshing after about 10 minutes. Can anyone help????????

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Has anyone had issues with watching the race on a PC?

I've never had problems apart from crap internet, so here's the rub:
PC 1 - (Windows 10) able to watch women's race. Come the men's race I kept experiencing a Redbull error "error: network issues". It would not stream at all. Worked fine on a samsung phone and tablet on same wifi connection. Using Chrome, switched in IE and same error.
PC2 - (Windows 7) tried that one and returned the same error.

In addition to the above, normal videos on RBTV are fine to watch.

It just makes no sense how the women's race as ok but not the men's. Had a similar issue for Fort Bill but it resolved by refreshing after about 10 minutes. Can anyone help????????
Sometimes you need to turn the video quality down as it lags behind, every now and again If I break the link of the video streaming during the race it's problematic to start it again, try and get on before the race starts and leave it connected to the live streaming.

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
Sometimes you need to turn the video quality down as it lags behind, every now and again If I break the link of the video streaming during the race it's problematic to start it again, try and get on before the race starts and leave it connected to the live streaming.
Cheers. The screen I had did not have any streaming functionality ie ability to full screen, change settings etc. I'll test some other RB live events in the meantime and see what happens. Might also try clearing the cache / cookies.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Cheers. The screen I had did not have any streaming functionality ie ability to full screen, change settings etc. I'll test some other RB live events in the meantime and see what happens. Might also try clearing the cache / cookies.
You might need to update your player. I've only got windows 7 on a laptop. I can adjust quality from the little gear sign.
rebull.jpg