2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Have a dentist appointment at 14:30,bugger. Hopefully she's amendable to having it on while she straightens my broken pickets.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
So, just checked the Redbull site and live coverage kicks off at 2:30pm (according to the countdown) but according to the MTBA website, juniors are meant to start at 12pm so I guess the Juniors and Women aren't going to be televised...

And considering the Mens are meant to start at 2pm are we just gonna see the top 20 mens (and not the top 80)?

http://www.redbull.tv/videos/event-stream-637/downhill-finals
We never see the top 80. Coverage will start with a replay of the top 10 women, followed by some select replays of faster men then into top 15 odd men live.

Edit: Live-ish, given we manage to see a three or four minute run in no more than a minute.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Have a dentist appointment at 14:30,bugger. Hopefully she's amendable to having it on while she straightens my broken pickets.
And I'm working so I would greatly appreciate it if nobody says anything, anywhere on the interweb about the DH finals. At least until I get the chance to watch the replay later tonight.

Thanking you all in advance.

scblack

Leucocholic
And I'm working so I would greatly appreciate it if nobody says anything, anywhere on the interweb about the DH finals. At least until I get the chance to watch the replay later tonight.

Thanking you all in advance.
Yeh, sorry but fat chance on that one. Good luck.

scblack

Leucocholic
I just checked Cairns forecast and radar, looks dry enough. Showers possible, and radar shows a few spits near coast. Hopefully track is dry.

Any further news?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Awesome job by Button too. Not bad for a bloke who was working Macca's drive thru two weeks ago.

Last edited: