2012 Sunshine Series Official Discussion

konabiker

Likes Bikes
Yes that is true...

But on the bright side we have posties wich can make up for it.:very_drunk:

I will be doing everything I can to be at everyrace this year.
Dont think posties will be around for long.
Passing locals looked pissed when I was there!
I would be too if I had hundreds of mtber's invade my piece of hinterland.

Let the flaming begin..sorry

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont think posties will be around for long.
Passing locals looked pissed when I was there!
I would be too if I had hundreds of mtber's invade my piece of hinterland.

Let the flaming begin..sorry
From what I heard at the last open day there was some issues with locals complaining about riders to the police at the first open day because of "reckless riding" down the road leading to the track. If it's just because they don't want extra traffic there I'm not sure why they're so upset, there were more cars that passed my shuttle car that weren't rider's cars.

End of the day though it's on private land, a public road and as long as riders don't drive reckless on the road there's nothing illegal going on so from my (limited) understanding of the law there's nothing that can be done to shut it down. If my assumption there is wrong though please enlighten me.

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
From what I heard at the last open day there was some issues with locals complaining about riders to the police at the first open day because of "reckless riding" down the road leading to the track. If it's just because they don't want extra traffic there I'm not sure why they're so upset, there were more cars that passed my shuttle car that weren't rider's cars.

End of the day though it's on private land, a public road and as long as riders don't drive reckless on the road there's nothing illegal going on so from my (limited) understanding of the law there's nothing that can be done to shut it down. If my assumption there is wrong though please enlighten me.
Permission to run events on private land can be a fickle thing, you need permission to run events. No permission and sh!t gets shut down.