2008 Iron Horse?

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
arent they just shots of sams race bike and his race bike is 07 isnt it ? anyways it could just be his race bike with some proto parts so i cant see anything to justify thats an 08 ironhorse but all the less that is one ripper of a bike id pin on that anydays

cheers blake

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
arent they just shots of sams race bike and his race bike is 07 isnt it ? anyways it could just be his race bike with some proto parts so i cant see anything to justify thats an 08 ironhorse but all the less that is one ripper of a bike id pin on that anydays

cheers blake
No, thats what the 08 world cups look like. Its been his race bike since the start of this years world cup.

Cheers

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hill's bike would'nt be the 08' iron horse range.Just because his bikes are custom and can't be bought.

Like the way the mechanic protects is frame from chain slap and cable rub.

Ben Oz

Likes Dirt
Hill's bike would'nt be the 08' iron horse range.Just because his bikes are custom and can't be bought.

It is going to be a very close spec - colour - unsure of the linkage colours, why (I have my 08wc ordered) and have a limited knowledge of the spec list, OF course it will not be the same as S Hills bike - but dam close... Cant wait.
But my Blue factory Sunday will have to go (pm me if your interested)

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
It is going to be a very close spec - colour - unsure of the linkage colours, why (I have my 08wc ordered) and have a limited knowledge of the spec list, OF course it will not be the same as S Hills bike - but dam close... Cant wait.
But my Blue factory Sunday will have to go (pm me if your interested)
i have an 08 ordered aswell and u will find that what u see on sams bike is pretty mutch the exact build u will get:D

V10

Likes Dirt

Your sort of wright to a point. You can't buy HIS bike, this year anyway. But you can buy pro's bike (works factory race bikes). I just got hold of Duncan Riffles 07 Honda Iron horse Race bike. And it has exactly the same stuff protecting the frame / stays from chain slap and cable rub. Even down to the clear hose over the gear cable. The linkages are the same too. Except the 07 prototype links are all just silver. And the 07 Race bikes run DHX5 shock, now into 08 will be Rock shox vivid.

Ben Oz

Likes Dirt
I have been told the 08 wc will come with two sets of pedals - mallets & 50/50's. But have also heard that it may come with two sets of wheels - normal and race set?? Any more updates on spec??

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
I have been told the 08 wc will come with two sets of pedals - mallets & 50/50's. But have also heard that it may come with two sets of wheels - normal and race set?? Any more updates on spec??
The previous WC's have come with 50/50's and Mallets, so they that isn't anything new.

Cheers,

paiaro

Pro Rider
they were going to come with 2 sets of wheels but they wont be comming with them anymore...which means that with this and the frames not being made in the U.S the price is heaps cheaper...

nedz33

Likes Dirt
ye most of the stuff hill tests are most likely going to be on the next years production line, ive read a review on the vivid, they seem ok, i guess just something different than the ordinary dhx or swinger, vivids look cool aswell.

boxxers with green stickers are cool.