2003 Kona Stuff - What to do?...

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I could tell you... but that would be good customer service! You know it's not like me to provide that :lol:

olsson

Likes Dirt
that is quiet quiet true. Plus this isn't really @ the store, so you dont HAVE to tell me. It would be only be behind that evil dark heart of yours that you MIGHT JUST, just tell me! hahaha :mrgreen:

juzza

Likes Dirt
cmon olsson, stop bitchin and start ridin more. Get some new rims though. Maybe some 521's or some atom lab's...mmmmmmmm...atom labs...... Make your bike into what you want to be so you can ride it to ist full potential, or if you really wanted to spend money, go weight weenie.... Its lotsa fun :lol:

olsson

Likes Dirt
Hmmm...interesting rims I have to choose from. I dont know what to get though. Squid I do luuuuuuurve though Black ones you showed me, Funkay! What are they again? I have to persuaid mother dearest to put it on my tab

Rik

logged out
What brakes do you want to run?

If disc, I'd say go the 321, better profile supposedly lessens the chance of pinch flats.

olsson

Likes Dirt
Thats the one. There next on my list for "to do" on my bike. I need a lil' chat to my mother still. HOPEFULLY mum or dad will put it to my tab of biking!