10 degree angleset...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
One that would be hilarious even if it wasn't an April Fools' joke..... (although Guerilla Gravity does have bespoke headsets that can effectively lengthen the reach by 10mm or so - so this might even be true)

Meet the Yoann Barelli signature headset cups.

The Guerrilla Gravity Geo-Adjust Headset enables fine-tuning for your ride and future-proofs your setup. This platform also enables quantum leaps to your riding.
The GGrim Baguette -10° headset cups

For Yoann, peak speed is where it's at, and based on his testing, nothing is faster in the gnar than this particular configuration.

As Guerrilla Gravity makes our bikes and bits in-house, right in the good old US of A, we were able to quickly develop, test, and release the ultimate go-fast button.

Jpez

Down on the left!
One that would be hilarious even if it wasn't an April Fools' joke..... (although Guerilla Gravity does have bespoke headsets that can effectively lengthen the reach by 10mm or so - so this might even be true)

Meet the Yoann Barelli signature headset cups.

View attachment 373734

The Guerrilla Gravity Geo-Adjust Headset enables fine-tuning for your ride and future-proofs your setup. This platform also enables quantum leaps to your riding.
The GGrim Baguette -10° headset cups

For Yoann, peak speed is where it's at, and based on his testing, nothing is faster in the gnar than this particular configuration.

As Guerrilla Gravity makes our bikes and bits in-house, right in the good old US of A, we were able to quickly develop, test, and release the ultimate go-fast button.
I’ve already inquired if I can retrofit these to my old alloy GG! Yee hah!