09 Giant Glory DH1

dan-492

Likes Dirt
I found my I-Fly seat to slippery for DH and changed to a slightly heavier but much comfier Bel air. Might have just been the seat I had though.
yeah i find the I-Fly saddle pretty uncomfortable too. its not that important as i dont sit that much, but is there other seat options that will fit the I-beam post, because it is not the common rail-style saddle.

tc2233

Likes Dirt
So every 09 giant is in bike shops now because i saw in another thread that a guy ordered a Reign X 1 and the bike shop said it will come in February. Also, when you got your DH1 was there any DH0's for sale because i would like to maybe buy one.

dan-492

Likes Dirt
So every 09 giant is in bike shops now because i saw in another thread that a guy ordered a Reign X 1 and the bike shop said it will come in February. Also, when you got your DH1 was there any DH0's for sale because i would like to maybe buy one.
however many bikes came in the first shipment, thats the only ones that will be available until after christmas the lbs told me. yeah, there were some DH0's there too, not sure how many though.

bhooper

Barfarker
There is a great DH0 at bike addiction in brookvale. ITS NIIICE.
There is also a DH1 there as well. Next year (January) The prices of the bikes will definetly be rising about 800 so get it NOW!! (Due to rising interest rates and the aussie dollar drop.... VERY ANGRY :mad:)

s_govers01

Likes Dirt
what a brand spanking new bike, looks very nice. hopefully i can afford one of those after i buy a car, and a motorbike. and everything else

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These will retail for $4800 from Feb, get in quick if your planning to buy. They have already gone up $500 since they were first released.