Search results

1. ANDY_M

Gimp This!

mmmmmmmm very very nice bike:D
  2. ANDY_M

Long travel Rocky Mountain

oh yeah i have seen this before!!! some people say its stupid, but i wouldnt mind having it in my garage;) here are a few more big travel bikes!:D
  3. ANDY_M

04 Avanti Manic

umm i dont mean to be rude but why would u give us the information then put the pic up later? why wouldnt u just put pic and info up all at once?:rolleyes:
  4. ANDY_M

Iron Horse Yakuza Ojiki

that is a sick as bike all - and like others said get a deemax rear wheel AWSOME!!!
  5. ANDY_M

15yr old Backflips *More Pics*

lets see some pics of ur cousin that sounds awsome:cool:
  6. ANDY_M

JD's Trials pics (more pics added)

very nice riding and pics;)
  7. ANDY_M

just a local hip

WHOA!!! that is a super flat, flattie!!!:eek: very nice riding indeed;)
  8. ANDY_M

My BiG HiT Pro

holy high seat batman!!!:p i ride the same bike but without the 888:mad: they go alright
  9. ANDY_M

What do all you Farkiners do for a living?

well im a part time rocket scientist/part time pro downhiller:D nah i still go to school and have never had a job coz im lazy....my dad doesnt mind giving me money when i need to fix my bike though:D
  10. ANDY_M

drop pics!!!

the bmx is hitting the smallest drop which is about 1m with about a 1.5 gap i know it is small and was only made for my not so confident hardtail friend;)
  11. ANDY_M

My Cowen DS "PICTURES ADDED"

:eek: that is looks sweet as!!! what do u use it for? and where is the roller of ur chainguide? once again nice bike:cool:
  12. ANDY_M

drop pics!!!

the only reason that i wouldnt make it a drop is coz there is no run up. the mound where ethan is sitting is just a big rounded pile of dirt.;)
  13. ANDY_M

Giant dh boxxer frame dents.

i own a bighit and it has the frame dents from the stoppers...i dont think it worries it too much coz my frame hasnt snapped yet:D nah i dont think is that big of a deal, it is cracks that u should be worried about:cool:
  14. ANDY_M

drop pics!!!

^ hahaha yeah that is a future drop.....NOT!!!! that would be psycho
  15. ANDY_M

drop pics!!!

here a few pics of some nice little drops we made 1. me hitting bigger drop 2. ethan doing bigger drop on my bike 3. zaaron hitting smaller drop 4. zaaron launching it 5. me hitting drop 6. ethan hitting drop on his bmx the little psycho 7. front view of me 8. full view...
  16. ANDY_M

bender breaks back

Bender ur a mad hole:eek: !!! good luck with the recovery mate :)
  17. ANDY_M

Local Trail Vid - Goldie

why dont u people who have nuthin nice to say have a little cry, get over it there is no need to say all those bad things. how about some of u people post up videos that u have made and we might just tell u how homosexual they are.:mad: if u have nuthin nice to say then dont say it at all
  18. ANDY_M

pub bikes.

nice stand over height:D u could do no footed can cans sittin down:D
  19. ANDY_M

Everyone Has To See This

well that is super talented:eek: do they have like 1:1 gearing or sumthing. i feel like goin and making my old 10 speed into a bike like that:D
  20. ANDY_M

Helmet or not

this happened to me just the other day and i wasnt wearing a helmet. although i dont think a normal helmet would have prevented this from happening, but i do think it would of stopped my head from throbing so much. the only way to fully prevent this from happening would be a fullface helmet...