Local Trail Vid - Goldie

Drop_Bear

Likes Bikes
Thems some long credits :p hehe.. Cool vid. Looks like a fun track. You had to post it on a Monday didnt ya ?! The weekend feels so far away now :D

Keep em coming

MTB_91

Likes Dirt
mpdowling said:
how do you watch it,,, do you just click on the link and waight? (spelling)

marty
If you click on the link, it takes you directly to Windows Media Player or you can right click, save target as. If any doesn't work, tell me.

Will post up a full video in about a week or so, with full coverage of the races that are being held at that track this weekend.

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what software did you use to edit it???

video looks the goods, i wanna see the full one:D

wdshiver

Likes Dirt
Those credits seemed like they were going to take until christmas to finish. I liked the music at the start but i dunno if it went with the rest.

MTB_91

Likes Dirt
Yeah, the drop is pretty wicked, no way I'd ever hit it on a hardtail, Maybe one day though.

Sucks that the cameraman missed the full crash of the drop, but he didn't give us much notice to position.

Ummmmm.....Not sure what editing software it was (I didn't edit it, only filmed a bit) he just said it was some editing thing he had on the computer.

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
hye pads, i edited all of and filmed a spec of the vid. credits went on for ever coz i wanted to use the whole song and i was bored. i used Ulead Video Studo 7, works a treat ne way cya at the race pads,

peace

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice vid, but next time please ditch the Aerosmith! They are the longest credits I've seen, but having been a camera man before, we appreciate that.

riden_4life

Likes Dirt
Fatman said:
Nice vid, but next time please ditch the Aerosmith! They are the longest credits I've seen, but having been a camera man before, we appreciate that.
I have to agree that the music selection didnt do it for me... didnt pump me up at all! nywho nice riden gyes... looked fun!:D

ridin01

Likes Dirt
nice vid boy's props to you all where abouts it that drop would be very keen to have a look at it. one again nice job

MTB_91

Likes Dirt
its up in Rockhampton, Central Qld......The new video is coming along, not as much footage as i'd have liked, but oh well.

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
Thats the lamest movie i think i have ever seen- the music choice was crap and the fact that you have a good 20 shots of the same jump with no one or nothing being attempted over it just emphasised the boredom caused by the noise.
theres some constructive criticism......

ANDY_M

Likes Bikes
why dont u people who have nuthin nice to say have a little cry, get over it there is no need to say all those bad things. how about some of u people post up videos that u have made and we might just tell u how homosexual they are.:mad: if u have nuthin nice to say then dont say it at all