Search results

1. N

Kellevie 6hr POSTPONED

Kellevie 6 hour postponed Due to unprecedented flooding in the south east race, management regretfully has had to postpone the Kellevie 6 hour scheduled for the 4th of the October. This decision has not been taken lightly, but after nearly 200mm of rain in a 7day period the race village will...
  2. N

[TAS] 2009 Kellevie 6 hour October 4

Hi everyone, i thought i'd post here for some extra exposure ( admins delete if not cool ) I'm in charge of organising the 2009 Kellevie 6 hour race. It's my first event, and i hope it will run smoothly. The date is October 4 anyhow, lots of cash prizes for the serious minded riders out...
  3. N

Kellevie 6hr october 4

Hi entry for the kellevie 6 hour is now open www.kellevie6.com
  4. N

TAS SOLD : 2007 Specialized Demo 8 frame SMALL

Item: SMALL 2007 Red ( with argyle decals ) Specialized Demo 8 frame Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: Figure i'll just buy a full bike ( too lazy to find all the bits and put it together ) Price and price conditions: $700 without shock or $1000 with a Vivid and...
  5. N

Fox F120RLC as new white

Item: fox F120 RLC white 2008 Location: tas Item Condition: new ( steerer cut ) Reason for selling: want a motor bike :D Price and price conditions: $600PP ono Extra Info: forks are new, steerer is 21cm long Pictures:
  6. N

Appleby Cycles 6 hr 2009 at Kellevie

hey everyone. i'm in the process of organising the Appleby Cycles 6 hour race at Kellevie for 2009. So far i've been contacting people and doing the normal stuff, i've made a basic website www.kellevie6.com date is 29th of march 2009 if your keen or participating in the event for 2009...
  7. N

please delete, wrong forum

please delete wrong info
  8. N

Please help me find a part

I've just bought a brand spanking new Avanti D8 frame... Built by real KIWI's :O yeah i know its an oldie, but while i could get one new and cheap i did. ( i own 5 other bikes, and there are more to come ) anyhow... i've learned that there was available a Moto style seat available for the D8...
  9. N

craftworks frm 125 silver TASSIE HOBART

hey guys, my bikes been stolen though i don't have any pic's of it it was stolen today outside the engi block at uni between 3 and 5pm here is the spec list craft works frm125 frame SILVER manitou black super air 120mm RED tomac tenatious-d bars RED arrow trial rims x2 deore...
  10. N

AM I CRAZY???

ok here's the story yesterday i was given 20 episodes of a cool anime "naruto". it's fan subed so you have to read what they're saying. now i only speak and understand english. well when i got home i started watching naruto. all 20 25mintues episodes whilst completing my physics homework due...
  11. N

V brake pads

what are good for trials. i am using aztec2 (squared) ones at the moment. the best i've tried so far, but there has to be softer more girppyer ones out there so what do you use.. and no i can't afford magura hs33's :(
  12. N

yeah my caffine gum has arrived!!!!!

yeah its here. my penguin caffine gum!!! i ordered it from the states. i've had 2 pieces of chewy and my hands are starting to get shaky!! its top of cool yeah just thought i'd share it everyone ( not the gum... the news)
  13. N

nooo, my seal popped out :( has it happened to you?

my seal popped out on my blacks, whilst i was DJ'ing it wont stay in :( i've tried to gasket glue it in but that doesn't work :( nooo. what do i do, just buy new ones. i dont think my lowers are stuffed, i can't see any cracks or anything. what do i do
  14. N

wheel building..what patterns?

hi guys. i've built a few wheels up, both front and rear but only done 3X and 4X patterns. you know the basics. i was wondering if anyone has built a wheel using the braided pattern or whatever it is. OR if anyone has any pic's of this to submit to this thread. i'm wanting to build my new...
  15. N

convet to SRAM ? go for it? or not?

hey guys and girls here is my problem.. shimaNO is shit..if your using below LX level stuff. the XT stuff seems ok but i can't afford it plus the deraileur "tings" on my frame all the time. ok so i've only got deore level gear but still. i want to go 8-spd cause it's easier to tune and...
  16. N

magura hs33

i'm wondering how much a second hand set (well mainly just the rear) of hs33 would be? anyone got some they are willing to part with? v's are ok disc would be good, but my rhino doesn't have disc mounts and n e way hs33 (from what i've heard) are the shit! :) so yeah :lol:
  17. N

i can't get the crank side off my BB!!!

yeah. so what can i do? i'm thing..new BB..angle grinder...mess... anyway its a cheap shitty crank so i'm not worried if i bithcer it but if i can get it off then thated be better. i've already put the other arm on the other side and the new one line up differnt :( so yeah what can i do?
  18. N

fork oil and correct weight?

hey guys. i'm wondering. the manual for my blacks says to use 5wt oil. but cause i'm not XC'ing i'm doing more drops and stuff. this isn't enough. i'm thinking of useing a combo of 15wt and 5wt to "slow" them down a bit. has anyone tried this? would it hurt the TPC+ seals or not? i'm a bit...
  19. N

manitou lock out.. you broken one yet? just wait..

heh my lock been broken for ages now. its really quite funny. well anyways last light i pulled it apart completly and found (to my surpirse) that the lockout guide is only about 1mm thick! well thats why it breaks. so who here needs it to work? do you really wanno buy a new one? $179 could be...
  20. N

manitou black super airs anyone else got em? ...

ok guys i need a solution for my problem. my forks arn't giving me all the travel i want from em. actually no where near as much (90mm from 120mm). i think the only solution is a softer spring ( means getting another custom one :( ) well here is a picture of them. its pretty much scale . 1...