Search results

1. Downhill_Only

QLD Sold - please remove!!!!!

Item: 2011 Giant Trance (LARGE) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Not riding anymore Price and price conditions: $1300 ONO.... Will post at buyers expense Extra Info: Will be serviced before sale Pictures...
  2. Downhill_Only

DH 2013 glory 0

Here is my new race bike for the 2013 National and State Rounds. Thanks to ASHGROVE CYCLES for the Hook up! Frame - 2013 GLORY 0 Rear shock - RockShox Vivid R2C Front shock/fork - RockShox Boxxer World Cup w/20mm thru-axle, 203mm Travel Handlebars - Renthal 760mm Stem - Chunked...
  3. Downhill_Only

QLD Medium Devinci Wilson!!! FRAME SOLD... EVERYTHING ELSE MUST GO

Item: 2011 Devinci Wilson Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great, a few scratches Reason for selling: New ride for 2013 Price and price conditions: Price Dropppp $2700 ONO or Offers! WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE!!! Extra Info: Frame - 2011 Devinci Wilson Medium Rear shock - Fox DHX RC4...
  4. Downhill_Only

Carbon Devinci Wilson

This is great news, as posted on Pink Bike today http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Devinci-Wilson-Carbon-2012.html Can't wait for it to come out, had one of the first in AUS in 2011 and now planning on one of these.
  5. Downhill_Only

QLD Please Remove

SORRY EVERYONE FORGOT THIS WAS STILL ON HERE..... Not for sale anymore, decided to keep it :) PLEASE REMOVE THREAD Thanks
  6. Downhill_Only

2012 Oceanias????

Hey Everyone, Did a quick search regarding the 2012 Oceanias, and I did not come across anything. I have a big group of people wanting to go. Anyone know/heard of anything yet? Cheers Josh
  7. Downhill_Only

QLD State Champs Track Teaser :)

Here is a chilled run of the QLD state champs track. Can't wait to race it. http://vimeo.com/28920415 Cheers Josh
  8. Downhill_Only

It's time to meet the whole family!!!

Hey Everyone, Here is my current family, and it will continue to grow. I have posted previously, but this cleans it up into one post :) Hope you love them as much as I do! Thanks to Gavin from ASHGROVE CYCLES FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! DH Frame - 2011 Devinci Wilson (Medium) Rear shock -...
  9. Downhill_Only

Toowoomba DH - Sunshine Series

Hey Everyone, Have a few hundred shots from todays racing. Have not had time to go through them all yet, but post up your race numbers/kits/bikes and your email and ill get them to you asap. Cheers Josh
  10. Downhill_Only

Eye to eye length - 2010 V10

Hey guys, Can anyone tell the eye to eye length of the shock in the 2010 Santacruz V10? Cheers Josh
  11. Downhill_Only

DH 2011 Devinci Wilson

Hey Guys, Had an offer to ride a Devinci Wilson for the 2011 race season, so I got rid of the V10 and got this! Super stoked with it, had about an hour riding on it, just working the bike out. Thanks to Gavin from ASHGROVE CYCLES for the help, and the offer to ride on this for the 2011 season...
  12. Downhill_Only

DH 2011 Devinci Wilson

Here is a Teaser of my 2011 Race Bike - Pretty Stoked on It Rode one in Vancouver in December and Fell in LOVE :D Frame: 2011 Devinci Wilson Build to come with Other Pictures
  13. Downhill_Only

QLD Sold please remove

Item sold, please remove or close thread!
  14. Downhill_Only

Cam McCaul

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Cam-McCaul-and-Kyle-Strait-on-Trampoline-means-Hospital,2343/sspomer,2 Probably already seen this, but thought id post it!
  15. Downhill_Only

New DH Weapon - V10

Hey Everyone, Here is my new race bike for 2011 :) Pretty happy with it so far, some fine tuning and it will be sorted. Frame - 2010 Santacruz v10 Rear shock - Fox DHX RC4 with 450lb Spring (N.S.DYNAMIC TUNED) Front shock/fork - 2010 Boxxer Teams (N.S.DYNAMIC TUNED) Handlebars - Answer...
  16. Downhill_Only

hahaha is this guy legit???

Is This guy LEGIT!!!! You tell me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VDIKNWGlk&feature=player_embedded Enjoy..... I hope this hasn't been posted before!
  17. Downhill_Only

Integrated Headset V10?

Hey Guys, just a quick question, just wondering if there was an Integrated Headset that fits a 2010 V10? Cheers Josh
  18. Downhill_Only

New DJ's

Hey Guys, A few mates and i have been putting together a sweet line of DJ's. Fair few hrs have already gone into these, and lots more to go :) Wooden rollin - 15ft into a 15ft into a 180 berm into a 10ft right hip then into a left hip....... to be continued Some Teasers...
  19. Downhill_Only

QLD Sold - Please Remove

Item: Gravity 777 Flat Bars Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great, used for a few months, not bent or anything Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: $50, will post at buyers expense Extra Info: cut down to 760mm Pictures: Can get them PM or txt me 0450 959 220...
  20. Downhill_Only

QLD Sold - Please remove Thread!

Item: 2010 FOX 36 TALAS R Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Practically brand new, rode for 2 weeks. Bought new forks suited to style needed Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $800 ono will post at buyers expense Extra Info: Below :) Pictures: Yes - can email them to...