QLD State Champs Track Teaser :)

Downhill_Only

Likes Dirt
The tracks are amazing, the venue itself is great, but the only problem is getting people in and out. As we cannot drive to the bottom of the track at this point. Haydo is in a meeting as we speak, trying to sort something out for this.
The shuttle turn-around is probably about 5-10mins up, depending on what transport and about the same down, So a full turn-around is going to be about 15-20mins.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep all the tracks are always open if you are willing to push. UNLESS off course an event is on.

Example on Sunday, part of the fireroad and the two DH tracks were closed to the public while DRCC had the club shuttles on.

Best thing to do as the park is getting more popular to events is to check the PUBLIC NOTICES on the website before heading out on weekends.

Interesting you went the left line at 1.25mins, did you feel it was faster than going straight over the top of the rocks?

Downhill_Only

Likes Dirt
Interesting you went the left line at 1.25mins, did you feel it was faster than going straight over the top of the rocks?
Hahahaha yeah, that was my third runs, so I still was not 100% on the track. but that line over the rocks in fast when you boost off them.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool, hard to tell which run it was on. I remember one of the guys saying to me that they didn't realise that line was there for the first few runs till they saw me going over it in front of them.

needaride

Likes Dirt
looks pretty fun man. thanks for putting that up!

could anyone fill me in on what the deadline is for entering the champs? when do entries close?

cheers