Search results

1. Flow-Rider

Middle East situation

The world never learns anything, I sit here and hope it never comes to Australia in plaque proportion.
  2. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

3. Flow-Rider

New car time!

They review well indeed, I've been watching these people drive around the countryside with one and they seem to like it.
  4. Flow-Rider

Nerfonomics

Mortgage defaults are still fairly low but climbing, it's what's going to happen between now and next year that's the scary part. Only new houses are incuded in the CPI figure and house prices seem to be going up too. Energy prices are another one in nondescretionary spending.
  5. Flow-Rider

What does your day look like?

The brickwork looks like it's from the colonial era. It's funny how your memory comes back of things you would have otherwise forgotten when you visit old places that you spent a lot of time in. My grandparents had a property that was a stones throw from me, every time I go past I automatically...
  6. Flow-Rider

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

I've had these for a couple of years now and they seem Ok. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000561837608.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.10.4f9418023o4SXk
  7. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Love

Yeah, that Moir's weapon.
  8. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Love

The new YTs look nice.
  9. Flow-Rider

What does your day look like?

Yeah, the heat of sun reflects up off the ground and cooks you from underneath. I did a job in Mt Isa a few years ago on concrete for 12 hours a day unhooking loads for a large crane standing in the same spot.
  10. Flow-Rider

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Some people have a really sad life if they find that shit amusing. Everyone else was very respectful that day, I did a big sand inland track to a lighthouse and then took the beach on the way home. It was an enjoyable ride apart from that fuck stick.
  11. Flow-Rider

I shit my pants and laughed at the same the time. I saw them in the distance while I was on the lower part of the beach on the hard sand and moved up higher to get out of their way. I think he saw me riding through a shallow part of the crossing and didn't realise how deep it was where he...
  12. Flow-Rider

Check this fruitloop out, nearly got killed by someone like this years ago while I was riding on the beach with my mountain bike. He went to splash me at high speed where a creek crossed the beach and got all out of shape. I remember the car got awfully close to me, as I was able to look over...
  13. Flow-Rider

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Most Reno's at that age are thrown away in Europe, the labour to fix things is so high in comparison to general wages.
  14. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

15. Flow-Rider

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

They should pull their finger out in Australia. Battery Recycling Shatters the Myth of Electric Vehicle Waste Making a battery for an electric vehicle typically requires mining hundreds of pounds of hard-to-extract minerals. That’s put a spotlight on batteries’ heavy environmental toll, at...
  16. Flow-Rider

Tewantin with the boys

It's an old greenie thing, they usually do this on fourwheel drive tracks. It's happened before in the same area also.
  17. Flow-Rider

Burners' Backyards: Veggies, Gardening, Landscape & Design

If you have a large amount of overland water flow you could add water pits to slow some of the water down.
  18. Flow-Rider

The QUICK question thread.....

You can get powder coated screws, the best thing to resist salt water is a mixture of engine oil, fish oil and paint thinners. Paint it on with a small paintbrush.
  19. Flow-Rider

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

I'd expect them to be both unrestricted otherwise it would be pointless like you say. Heeps of other tests out there, I saw one ages ago where they test top speeds. You're only going to get what you pay for most of the time. I won't be spending 12k on any e-bike I'll tell you that much.