Search results

1. Stredda

You laugh you lose

I’d be interested to see if someone with an X account, posted fake stuff like this about Elon on X, if he would kick them off.
  2. Stredda

Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

The one on the left?;)
  3. Stredda

Mystic MTB - Bright

Too slow!!
  4. Stredda

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

Is the mirror so you can look up your own arsehole?
  5. Stredda

Mystic MTB - Bright

Simon French takes over the management of Mystic.
  6. Stredda

You laugh you lose

7. Stredda

You know you're getting old when ...

Yeah, I'm farked :p
  8. Stredda

You laugh you lose

How to go out and say you are up for it without saying it. ;)
  9. Stredda

You know you're getting old when ...

I was going to say the same thing. The other day I had to do my first old person's health check questionnaire, and it's obviously aimed at either people in their 80's or just generally unfit and unhealthy. I got to the question that stated something along the lines of "have you had a fall...
  10. Stredda

A wise man that bloke!
  11. Stredda

I suppose it's something a bike shop would buy as it has syringe kits for both mineral and DOT fluids along with a hydraulic hose cutter, a lever for hydraulic brake pads, a box of 100 nitrile gloves, a hydraulic fluid drainer (why you would need this is unknown) and bonus shop apron and safety...
  12. Stredda

Little Things You Love

For $10k I'd be expecting some better photos o_O
  13. Stredda

Electric Vehicles etc

Ghetto Hybrid
  14. Stredda

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

But if they don't there's always someone in the comments that says "Looks like a (insert a slightly similar bike here)" ;)
  15. Stredda

HEY! We are trying to spend someone else's money here! It has nothing to do with logic or common sense. :p
  16. Stredda

Electric Vehicles etc

Must have been the only things that didn't fail. lol
  17. Stredda

Electric Vehicles etc

I just asked my brother what his Model 3 cost him that he had from 2019 to just a few months ago and he had a 12v battery replaced under warranty and a set of tyres at 60,000km but that’s it. So, I'm not sure where the $4,035 USD average would come from over 10 years. This would be the early...
  18. Stredda

Ah, well he could buy my old Norco Sight! ;) $1900, book a trip to Tassie as a bonus!:p
  19. Stredda

I would worry about the warranty on a new Kona with things going on at the moment. Still, they are a bargain if that doesn't bother you, especially if you can get the two for one deal on a Process here in Aus.
  20. Stredda

Electric Vehicles etc

It's only around $800 cheaper over 10 years than a Toyota. I would have thought it would be less than that considering there's no engine oil/oil filters to change, no engine air filters, no timing belts, alternator belts, spark plugs or exhaust system, and things in common like brake pads and...