Search results

1. x3foz

B-link issues

I’m looking to upgrade my 2012 norco with the new box 2 1x9 set up but I’m having trouble finding a b-link to suit! What’s out there that I can use?
  2. x3foz

Sold

SOLD Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: VGC straight and true Car park miles only Reason for selling: not need Price and price conditions: $100 plus post Extra Info: 26" qr rims, deore hubs & shimano hyperglide cassette 12-25 Pictures:
  3. x3foz

measurement help

hi rb sorry if this has been covered i havn`t had much luck with search. so my very noob question is how do i measure up to find out the size of my rear hub (as it has nothing written on it nor can i find any specks on it) do i simply measure the in side distance between the frame? and as...
  4. x3foz

WTB Base hole cap and bolt unit (slx shifters)

Item: Base hole cap and bolt unit 2013 slx shifters rapid fire 3x10 Location: aus wide ship to gold coast Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $20 inc post Extra Info: these are use when the clear indicator unit is removed from the shifter body or if any one can point me in the right...
  5. x3foz

brake line bling

hi all i just bought a set of second hand xt brakes and before i install them i really want to get some colored brake lines i was looking at these http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/goodridge-hose/rp-prod2938 but am not sure if i can use original fittings or i have to get aftermarket one...
  6. x3foz

Breaks not being used

Ha RB my brother has a 2012 reign that has been sitting rnd for 6mths we are planing a ride this weekend but he checked his bike yesterday and the breaks are locked on. They are just avid elixer 1. I have read that these breaks don't like not being used due to the seals going hard!! Is it just a...
  7. x3foz

Disk rotor size

Ha everyone I'm looking at upgrading the size of my f/r rotors to 203 front and 180 rear currently I'm running a stock trance x3 with avid 1 brake set up. Is there much benefit to be had from this sort of upgrade or am I throwing money away. If also be getting some natural fiber pads and a fuild...
  8. x3foz

the seesaw @ nerang

came across this bad boy long ago!! very fun to ride and worth the ride up http://s860.photobucket.com/user/danz_789/media/IMG_0629.mp4.html
  9. x3foz

Rotor burn rookie

Ha ppl my name is dan and I have a mtb problem. The problem is I can't get enough single track to satisfy my cravings. Is there a cure!! Pls help I started riding about 6 years ago to try and change my life style habits from the Gold Coast night life to some thing respectable. First I brought a...