Search results

1. B

2018 World Cup discussion

Fuck me,,,, Is the street (narrow pathways) included in the race ? Urban DH WC
  2. B

Little Things You Hate

I actually clicked on that website and it asked me to email CONTACT: MAIL@WINNA.COM
  3. B

Little Things You Hate

What I mean is they park in they way (blocking access to the bowser) and do not purchase any fuel, just buy food for their fat guts
  4. B

Little Things You Hate

Fuckwits that pull up at service stations and park beside the bowser, however go inside to purchase two for one deals and other shit and no fuel with a line up of cars behind them. Chunts.....
  5. B

Les Get

Plenty of bike shops at the base near the chair lift. Best to book prior to arriving and let them know which position you want your brakes on ie; left hand rear brake etc. as most European bike are back to front to some
  6. B

Northeast Italy - suggestions

Lake Garda is pretty spectacular. Quite a few bike shops to hire bike and a lot of them do tours. www.bikeshuttletorbole.com/en This guy runs a shuttle service, tours and hires bikes. We where there right in the European summer and it was nuts busy. Lots of places to explore with a lot of...
  7. B

Confessions from the fuckwits

Confessed 1.Remove tyre, give good clean on inside for fresh sealant. 2.Replace broken spoke(s) and nipple, 3.Fit tyre taking note of directional arrow, 4.Inflate and check pressure, install wheel 5.Sit bike up, noticed directional arrow pointing wrong way,,,,, Fuck 6.Throw tools drink...
  8. B

2017 world cup discussion

No good for the two Frenchies out However does that mean we get to see Jack Moir's run ?
  9. B

2017 world cup discussion

Fuck yeah You got the best seat right there
  10. B

Its time ... WWII movie classics

Hacksaw Ridge Has anyone seen Hacksaw Ridge ? The old classics that have been listed are true to the word classics.
  11. B

Confessions from the fuckwits

Not really relative, however ammusing __________
  12. B

World cup team changes rumor thread

Berga's.... nice. So awesome to see yet another local AWABA rider on the world stage. Such a cool natured guy too. Congrats Pat and best of luck. The Berga's are always better at Hungry Pats
  13. B

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

jesus Slow up on the liver damage
  14. B

Wot tha FARK Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
  15. B

wtf I'm a vegetarian dude wtf
  16. B

i warned you http://live.tissottiming.com/?id=00030D0105010103FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF1&style=Tissot Its addictive
  17. B

haaaa I was on wrong www
  18. B

sorry dude I'll shut up. Soooo kool to watch live splits
  19. B

Elite men on course Green means GO
  20. B

un stop able Rach A 1st