2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

.dan.

Likes Dirt
I agree, but I wonder what goes on in the head of someone such as him?

Does he REALLY think he can win it all again like his fanboys do?
I personally think it's about time he retired or at least switched to enduro. With the amount of injuries he's had the last 5 or 6 years he must be held together with titanium plates. And he seems to re-aggravate old injuries quite regularly too. Imagine how fucked his body will be when he's an old man. And considering how much work a rider has to put in after an injury to get back to where they want to be results wise, it doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I personally think it's about time he retired or at least switched to enduro. With the amount of injuries he's had the last 5 or 6 years he must be held together with titanium plates. And he seems to re-aggravate old injuries quite regularly too. Imagine how fucked his body will be when he's an old man. And considering how much work a rider has to put in after an injury to get back to where they want to be results wise, it doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.
He obviously disagrees, and he's the one doing it, so...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I love to see more of Hill on the EWS, but when he is on he is always so great to watch doing DH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I'd love to see dude hit the podium again but I'm not holding my breath. He was a super spectacular rider to watch but I think he's ridden his race. Hope to be proven wrong.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
When he was on Spesh with Brendog he went from cool to cocky wanker.
Troy helped him come back down to earth but Sam really has not performed has he? Point out to me where I am wrong if you want.
Haha no I just had no idea what you were on about. But still, that sounds like a pretty long bow to draw, he's been the same old sam, just plagued with injury while the bar bar got raised.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I agree, but I wonder what goes on in the head of someone such as him?

Does he REALLY think he can win it all again like his fanboys do?
Yes, he won 2 wcs in '14 and was injured in '15, why be such a hater? The man loves to race, let him.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
On a course that isn't so much technical as it is lightning fast, the world's best DH riders will race down it at speeds that are stupifying.
Not if this bloody rain keeps up they won't. Also, they spelled stupefying wrong.