Search results

1. EXSSVE

Festival of the Hill - Kangaroobie, Princetown

Short notice, but just found out about it... This weekend is the Festival of the Hill at Kangaroobie, Princetown, VIC. (GoR) Both Road-bike and MTB event's. Accommodation available. Flogged from: Warrnambool Mountain Bike Club
  2. EXSSVE

FFS!!! my knob fell off

Lost the adjuster knob for the rebound on my Reba's on tonight's ride... Where would I score another one? ...Can I adjust it just using a hex key instead? and use some sort of a cap to cover the hole? Is it an integral part of the fork? Presuming it's not.
  3. EXSSVE

WTB - Poploc

Wanted, Poploc left or right. Prefer right. (lever, cable & outer)
  4. EXSSVE

Queens of the stone age live-'...Like Clockwork'

http://www.npr.org/event/music/185557912/first-listen-live-queens-of-the-stone-age-like-clockwork Starting in 2 minutes. Please delete if I've done the wrong thing.
  5. EXSSVE

Headaches when riding...

The last couple of rides I've done I've suffered from really bad headaches. I thought it was the patches (given up smoking, took up MTB riding..3 week's yesterday, go me!!) but today I rode without a patch, still got a headache...Googled it, turn's out a 7mg patch is actually beneficial when...
  6. EXSSVE

BH Zenith?

Anyone have any experience with the BH Zenith? I'm thinking of upgrading from what I have now. (Scott Aspect) How are the spec's in general? (I'm clueless in such matter's) Fork - FOX CTD O/C R 100MM Shift Levers - SHIMANO DEORE 10SP Rear change - SHIMANO XT 10SP Deflector -...
  7. EXSSVE

Boot-mount bike carrier... Thought's?

G'day Gent's, and ladies... Looking at cheap option's for carting the bike around. (Mrs can't justify me getting a towbar fitted, or roof-rack's :mmph: ) I was looking at this setup, has anyone got/had one? Thought's on it? It's under 1/10th the price of getting a bar or rack's...
  8. EXSSVE

Hoy hoy

G'day guy's, Long time lurker, first time poster (and recent registeree)... I want to get back in the saddle now the young fella is mobile... Been hammering Google for a few week's now but suffering info overload. Haven't ridden a MTB much so I'm after some info for a beginner (read...