Search results

1. Octane_Matty

VIC 2011 Yeti SB66 Turquoise Large *SOLD*

This bike is not for sale.
  2. Octane_Matty

[VIC] NS Society XC/Trail Rig *SOLD*

Item: NS Society Location: Melbourne 3150 Item Condition: Excellent, barely used and very well maintained. Reason for selling: Starting a new build Price and price conditions: 1000, will post at buyers expense Extra Info: Forks: Pike 454 Air U-Turn 20mm, Brand new lowers! (Alloy steerer...
  3. Octane_Matty

[VIC] Gripsport downhill bike carrier 2 bike *FOUND*

Item: Gripsport downhill bike carrier Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Old style 2 bike carrier with crankholders e.g. http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7243/7075746051_fa42c23d4b_c.jpg
  4. Octane_Matty

EOI: Intense Socom Frame, Vivid 5.1 + extras *SOLD*

b]Item: Intense Socom frame (Medium I think)[/b] Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Feeling like a change Price and price conditions: offers? Extra Info: - Comes with 135mm and 150mm dropout set (second set worth $300 on it's own!) - Vivid 5.1 (400lbs spring)...
  5. Octane_Matty

[VIC] Rock Shox Totems R2C2 **SOLD**

Item:Rock Shox Totem R2C2 (not sure which year) Location: Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Mint Reason for selling: Got Boxxers Price and price conditions: 500 Extra Info: Rebound adjust Compression adjust hi/lo with lockout Air adjust (Left leg) Boxxer axle Comes with...
  6. Octane_Matty

[VIC] Chris King Devolution 1.5" -> 1 1/8 headset *SOLD*

Item: Chris King Devolution 1.5" Location: Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: New, never ridden, paint missing from a patch on the top cup (6mm x 6mm) Reason for selling: Need a zerostack headset, steerer too short. Price and price conditions: $150 + post Extra Info: Gold anodized...
  7. Octane_Matty

VIC SOLD Custom Giant Reign (Lyriks,Hadleys,Codes)

Item: Custom Giant Reign Location: Melbourne, Wheelers Hill Item Condition: Goooood Reason for selling: cars cars cars Price and price conditions: $2400 neg Pictures: below Extra Info: Frame: 08 Giant Reign X1 Frame ( 16") Shock: DHX3 Forks: Rock Shox Lyrik U-turn 165mm adjustable...
  8. Octane_Matty

VSS Rnd2 - Barjarg (Practice/Race photos)

G'day guys, Sorry for the lateness in posting, usually i have these pics up monday after the race. It was a great weekend all round, plenty of riders, riding and crashing! Thanks to all that turned up and helped out, big props to SMBP for getting the race results up so quick also...
  9. Octane_Matty

VSS Rnd1 - Long Gully (Practice/Race photos)

Hey Guys, It was a good weekend all round. Many thanks to the organisers and volunteers that helped out over the weekend! :D I have 432 photos from practice and 872 from race day. I'm sorry if i have missed a class or two on race day as i was racing sport. (number 234 if anybody has...
  10. Octane_Matty

*SOLD* Rock shox/avid/thompson/race face/marz

Item: Rock Shox Lyrik U-turn 2007 Model Price: 750 ono Condition: great...other than rub/scratch on one stantion (dirt got under seal) Other info: Only had it for less than a year, only ridden less than once a week Item: E13 SRS Guide Price: offers Condition: Good Other info: iscg...
  11. Octane_Matty

VSS RND2: Barjarg - Practice/Race Snaps

Hey guys, got around 2000 snaps of the weekend Practice Day Race Day dont tell me your numbers guys...all the pictures are in the gallery cheers
  12. Octane_Matty

VSS RND1: Eildon - Practice\Race Snaps up

Hey guys, it was a good weekend, i have over 1000 pictures, my internet is capped at the moment so i will upload the race pics when i can dont pm me about race numbers, i will upload every picture i have to the gallery. here are some shots...click the link below to go to the gallery...
  13. Octane_Matty

*SOLD* Juicy 5's

Item: 05 avid juicy 5's Location:Melbourne Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: feel like a change Price and price conditions: $170 Extra Info: - Its better when its juicy - I have also sanded the lever (rear only) back to bare metal, it was gonna be chrome in the end but one of...
  14. Octane_Matty

Rock Shox Domains..

I've recently decided im going to sell my 36's and jump on the Rockshox bandwagon I was originally thinking of getting pikes though the domain has more appeal to me since i occasionally ride downhill. Has anybody tried domains (318's in perticular)? How do they feel? Do they feel heavy...
  15. Octane_Matty

06 Fox 36 Talas RC2 *SOLD*

Fork: 2006 Fox 36 Talas RC2 (came off santa cruz nomad) Item condition: Very good, just came back from warranty with a new rebound cartridge (pm for more info) Reasons for sale: Pike fever, shorter travel forks Price: 750 neg location: melbourne, east side Extra Info: -Painted fox40...
  16. Octane_Matty

December 27th Melbourne Street Ride

Duplicated from melbourneriders.com Alright guys lets flood the streets with anything from 16 to 26 inches of pure adrenaline! Last year around this time there was over 30 riders turning up, how about this time we make it over 50 We can go off and session the city first then come...
  17. Octane_Matty

You Yangs: Race - 3/12/06

Alright Guys i have 172 pics waiting for you guys tell me your number and ill post what ive got cheers
  18. Octane_Matty

You Yangs: Practice - 2/12/06 (56kdeath)

Between runs and food/drink i managed to squeeze out over 80 pics so enjoy! If you want higher resolution copies just post a reply requesting the photo you want and ill upload it. All the photos i have will be posted up so dont bother telling me your number etc. cheers and...
  19. Octane_Matty

Long Gully Race 12/11/06

Hey guys, they arent hi res but capturing the moments this is every photo i took so dont bother asking for numbers etc.. enjoy.
  20. Octane_Matty

Stormbreaker

I was just checking out the latest movies and came across this; http://stormbreaker.com/ check the trailer Mountainbike, Motorbikes, ATV's and some cars... testosterone fest in my oppinion and should be good for the mountainbike industry hopefully its a better job than the start...