Search results

1. mojomodo

What are your favourite trail destinations?

Hi Burners, I'm currently working on a project, part of which is compiling the the best MTB destinations, state by state from around the country. While I know some areas pretty well well, I'm not keen to trust all the info I find online so I'm after a small favour: Could you please post a...
  2. mojomodo

Tasmanian Gravity Enduro Series 2015

Hey All, After a few months of planning and shifting ducks in align, we are pleased to announce the first Tasmanian Gravity Enduro Series, starting in 2015! We've been quietly digging away down here in Tassie over the last few years as you might be aware. There is an ever expanding trail...
  3. mojomodo

The Meehan Monster edit

Hi Burners, My bro and I recently put together a short edit for a local bike race coming up in Hobart - The Meehan Monster. Thought I'd share it with you and hopefully get some feedback from those who no doubt watch a shit ton of MTB footage! https://vimeo.com/98099878 Meehan Monster WWW
  4. mojomodo

Giant Trance Advance SX - The Black & Gold Bomber

Picked up my new steed yesterday... a Large Giant Trance Advance SX! Bit the bullet after selling my Medium 2013 Trance X 29er a fortnight ago which replaced a 11 year old Giant ATX890 HT! I ended up doing all the usual bits to the Trance 29er to make it a more "Burley" bike, when really I was...
  5. mojomodo

WTB - Large AM Bike up to $3000

Hi Burners, Recently sold my bike so I'm in the market for a Large frame All Mountain / Trail bike. Needs to have around 140mm - 160mm travel and ideally be only a few years old in good overall condition. Budget is up to 3k but would need to include a 1x setup, dropper if the price is at...
  6. mojomodo

DELETE - All Sorted

DELETE - All Sorted
  7. mojomodo

TAS [SOLD] 2013 Giant Trance 29er - Medium

Item: 2013 Giant Trance X 29er Location: Hobart, Tasmania. Item Condition: Overall good. Some scratches as it gets ridden but everything has been well maintained. Forks and rear shock recently serviced. Reason for selling: Looking for something in a larger size and a bit more travel. Extra...
  8. mojomodo

Lorne Trails

Hey Burners, I'm in Lorne over the next few days and have hired a hard tail and gear for a search around the local trails. Any recommendations or is anyone keen for a pedal tomorrow? Cheers Matt
  9. mojomodo

Matt's 2013 Giant Trance 29er 1

Had the Trance for nearly 12 months and have been overall very happy with it. Took a while to get the setup dialed in but on i did it's been perfect for me. This is my first new bike in 10 years so needless to say the difference between my Giant ATX890 and the Trance is chalk and cheese. It...
  10. mojomodo

Please delete

Please delete