Search results

1. K

WTB: XTR BL-M985 (or compatible XTR) RIGHT brake lever

Title says it all really. Don't mind the condition as long as it's working, if it's attached to a caliper then I'll buy the whole thing if I have to, send me a message with a price if you have one. Only need the right, as the one I bought on here lasted 30 minutes before I crashed and broke it.
  2. K

Aus Nationals Downhill livestream

Kicks off about 3pm today, should be available here: www.mtba.asn.au/livestream Predictions?
  3. K

XC Open 1.0 (weenie mode engaged, now sub 9kg)

I saw this bike advertised on a certain well known facebook group and wasn't going to buy it. We live in a two bedroom apartment, both of us ride, there was no hook spare on the wall to hang a new bike etc but the missus saw how much I wanted it and told me I'd be in a lot of trouble if I...
  4. K

Check 1, 2. Norco Sight Carbon mashup (now with 100% more dragons)

This is the story of how I ended up with a Norco Sight Carbon 1 back end, Norco Sight Carbon 2 front end, and a bunch of upgrades along the way. For the tl;dr folks: Frame as above 140mm revelations / CCDB inline 1x11 X0/X1 groupset Renthal bars, stem, grips Reverb stealth Maxxis HR2 /...
  5. K

CORC enduro stage 1 (Stromlo, contains swearing)

Wedgetail / Pork Barrel / Double Dissolution When I told the SRAM rep at Trek World that I'd dropped a chain on pork barrel he almost didn't believe me. Aside from that this felt like a pretty solid race run, I was about 40 seconds off the winner's pace but it's a big improvement for me...
  6. K

First dropper post in the Tour de France?

Nibali, current yellow jersey holder, is running a dropper post on his spare bike. Is this a first? http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/photos/tour-de-france-tech-the-weird-and-the-wonderful-gallery/312906
  7. K

CORC Enduro - July 20 (now with st1 video)

http://www.corc.asn.au/event/gravity-enduro/ 4 downhill sections with 30 minutes between. $50 plus $20 MTBA day license should you need it. I've been speculating on how you'd run 4 routes without overlaps. Current theory is this: Wedgetail(?) / Pork barrel or slick rock / double...