1. charlieking97

QLD Sold

BUMP - another price drop. need it gone to pay for licensing
  2. charlieking97

QLD Sold

Offer away BUMP - next to any offer considered - just need it gone
  3. charlieking97

QLD Sold

I can confirm its a different bike - just confirming that i didnt change my helmet and shoes during one. Cheers folks PRICE DROP $2900ono
  4. charlieking97

QLD Sold

Sold .
  5. charlieking97

Confessions from the fuckwits

Listed iPad case on eBay. Finally sold after a fortnight. Recieved cash and enveloped ready to post. Have flashback to seeing the word 'Mini' in the title which was modeled off another listing - confirmed. Case is for full sized ipads. Refunds sent after i lost a few dollars in ebay/paypal fees...
  6. charlieking97

Careful on the trails

Not a fan of just pedaling around and prefer to fly down what I can and would often forget about certain obstacles before I had should charged them. Being 5ft8 and 60kg, that didnt go to well. Also just not a fan of the wild at night after solo with wild dogs experience Sent from my GT-I9507...
  7. charlieking97

Careful on the trails

Quite frankly, youre silly. By yourself at midnight? Fuck that right off Ive done a few gap creek night runs (but with a mate) only at 7/8pm. I would never do it again even with others at that time. Sharing your story for sure. By the way, have you done any nice drugs? just checking
  8. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

Sold..........
  9. charlieking97

Should this be covered by warranty?

Highly doubt it. Many companies also refer to the rear triangle as a component rather than the frame in the fine print so it is not under the standard defect warranty specs Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
  10. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

Awww shiet. Buyer has commited mate. You should have jumped on it earlier Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
  11. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

tempting but ill pass Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
  12. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

Doubt it unfortunetly. Buyer Lives in brisbane too Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
  13. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

Yep ive lost a bit. Not to worry Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
  14. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

Pending payment Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
  15. charlieking97

QR to 10MM conversion

I have never seen this been done with jetblack hubs. If there are definitely noadaprer cups available you will have to hack into these ones. if youre lucky, you will be able to tap the end rings out. Otherwise,drilling is the only way. I have watched a set of eastern end caps been done before...
  16. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

early bump + pricedrop. auctioning off
  17. charlieking97

QLD Sold sold sold

Item: 2010 RockShox Lyrik U-Turn RC2L 115-160mm Coil Location: Brisbane, western suburbs Item Condition: Used - Full NS Dynamics Factory Service done just over a year ago - approx 40 hrs of riding since, all scratches in photos Reason for selling: went to air forks and the adjustments on...
  18. charlieking97

Best site for five ten shoes

Pretty sure they do - just not sure how much it would cost for the 510's to aus
  19. charlieking97

Sold please remove, thx

PM'd......
  20. charlieking97

fox 36's whats the difference ?

Its all the same chassis. The difference lies in the adjustability and spring+damper system, and of course this all changes the weight. General rule - the more you spend=the more adjustability+weight savings you get. This is the list of the 2014 line up - archives are around too...